Reviews for The Mythology Set
Goddess Alexandria chapter 53 . 5/19
I LOVED THIS ONE!
Please update!
LadehEevee chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Why is chapter 27 a storrry!
LadehEevee chapter 27 . 9/30/2015
"Im gonna sit there and look cute!" I would die to see that!
AmethystUnarmed chapter 54 . 7/3/2015
Awww this was really sweet.
AmethystUnarmed chapter 53 . 7/2/2015
I loved Joeys level of badassery in this chapter
AmethystUnarmed chapter 52 . 7/2/2015
You write the best Mokuba I've found on fanfiction
AmethystUnarmed chapter 51 . 7/2/2015
Hehehe, I like this. And Mai wasn't a total botch!
AmethystUnarmed chapter 50 . 7/2/2015
I love the Slave fics. They are delightfully sweet and yet heart wrenching. Honestly, I love all of the Mythology Set. I even had a vivid dream about Weeded. Seriously, they are just so cute. Thank you for writing them!
Bomber B chapter 55 . 4/15/2015
This chapter made me want to cry. You are an amazing writing, don't stop what you're doing! If your want to become professional, then I wish you luck in that career!
CanzetYote chapter 2 . 1/22/2015
Awww...I felt so sorry for poor dragon-Joey when he was crying like that. Every single time I read that part, I fantasize licking those tears rolling down Joey's snout with my tongue while hugging him and rubbing his back.

By that way, how would dragon-Joey react if I licked his tears from his snout?

Also, dumb question but would dragon Joey's tears taste salty on my tongue if I licked them while they were rolling down his snout?
tyler.riley.9275 chapter 24 . 1/14/2015
i really this one could you continue it, please?
Autumn chapter 60 . 12/24/2014
I first read this on AFF but since i noticed some real recent work here i decided to try here. This set of stories is well beloved by me, and i doubt i'm the only one. I'm hoping with some work maybe you'll come back and do a little nostalgia read..and get inspired..because there is so much enjoyment to be had here..some of these are so cute i can't get through them without giggling at your humor. i really miss it...
Shadow of the Forgotten Ones chapter 60 . 11/11/2014
Gods I love your writing! There are days were I just sit in bed and read your stories without moving. I adore how you manage to make anything seem realistic, even Joey being the spawn of a Werewolf and a Hound while Seto is the Vampiric Mayor of Halloweentown.

And the way you keep them in character all while adding in your own personal flare... It's amazing you inspire me to be a better writer. Every time I see that a story of your has updated I squee.
Asarath Metreon Sinthos chapter 46 . 5/10/2014
You know I always hated Kisara. no matter what it was, I always hated her. Except for blue eyes white dragon, in that form I don't mind. In this story, I can only think that kisara is a stupid bitchy slut and that's it.
1,356 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »