Reviews for The Mythology Set
CrimsonCodeX chapter 60 . 10/13
I just love this story ficlets! Its soo beautiful and quite intriguing. I personally want more details from each of the stories most especially the naga/hybrid story... I hope it'll be updated more often even if a few years has passed
KITSUNE TAKAHARI chapter 38 . 5/21
Awwwww eso fue sin duda un momento muy lindo para quererlo aún con todo y su cambio de especie
Goddess Alexandria chapter 53 . 5/19/2016
I LOVED THIS ONE!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
Please update!
Maaula chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Why is chapter 27 a storrry!
Maaula chapter 27 . 9/30/2015
"Im gonna sit there and look cute!" I would die to see that!
AmethystUnarmed chapter 54 . 7/3/2015
Awww this was really sweet.
AmethystUnarmed chapter 53 . 7/2/2015
I loved Joeys level of badassery in this chapter
AmethystUnarmed chapter 52 . 7/2/2015
You write the best Mokuba I've found on fanfiction
AmethystUnarmed chapter 51 . 7/2/2015
Hehehe, I like this. And Mai wasn't a total botch!
AmethystUnarmed chapter 50 . 7/2/2015
I love the Slave fics. They are delightfully sweet and yet heart wrenching. Honestly, I love all of the Mythology Set. I even had a vivid dream about Weeded. Seriously, they are just so cute. Thank you for writing them!
Bomber B chapter 55 . 4/15/2015
This chapter made me want to cry. You are an amazing writing, don't stop what you're doing! If your want to become professional, then I wish you luck in that career!
CanzetYote chapter 2 . 1/22/2015
Awww...I felt so sorry for poor dragon-Joey when he was crying like that. Every single time I read that part, I fantasize licking those tears rolling down Joey's snout with my tongue while hugging him and rubbing his back.

By that way, how would dragon-Joey react if I licked his tears from his snout?

Also, dumb question but would dragon Joey's tears taste salty on my tongue if I licked them while they were rolling down his snout?
tyler.riley.9275 chapter 24 . 1/14/2015
i really this one could you continue it, please?
Autumn chapter 60 . 12/24/2014
I first read this on AFF but since i noticed some real recent work here i decided to try here. This set of stories is well beloved by me, and i doubt i'm the only one. I'm hoping with some work maybe you'll come back and do a little nostalgia read..and get inspired..because there is so much enjoyment to be had here..some of these are so cute i can't get through them without giggling at your humor. i really miss it...
1,358 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »