Reviews for The Mythology Set
Bomber B chapter 55 . 4/15
This chapter made me want to cry. You are an amazing writing, don't stop what you're doing! If your want to become professional, then I wish you luck in that career!
CanzetYote chapter 2 . 1/22
Awww...I felt so sorry for poor dragon-Joey when he was crying like that. Every single time I read that part, I fantasize licking those tears rolling down Joey's snout with my tongue while hugging him and rubbing his back.

By that way, how would dragon-Joey react if I licked his tears from his snout?

Also, dumb question but would dragon Joey's tears taste salty on my tongue if I licked them while they were rolling down his snout?
tyler.riley.9275 chapter 24 . 1/14
i really this one could you continue it, please?
Autumn chapter 60 . 12/24/2014
I first read this on AFF but since i noticed some real recent work here i decided to try here. This set of stories is well beloved by me, and i doubt i'm the only one. I'm hoping with some work maybe you'll come back and do a little nostalgia read..and get inspired..because there is so much enjoyment to be had here..some of these are so cute i can't get through them without giggling at your humor. i really miss it...
Shadow of the Forgotten Ones chapter 60 . 11/11/2014
Gods I love your writing! There are days were I just sit in bed and read your stories without moving. I adore how you manage to make anything seem realistic, even Joey being the spawn of a Werewolf and a Hound while Seto is the Vampiric Mayor of Halloweentown.

And the way you keep them in character all while adding in your own personal flare... It's amazing you inspire me to be a better writer. Every time I see that a story of your has updated I squee.
Asarath Metreon Sinthos chapter 46 . 5/10/2014
You know I always hated Kisara. no matter what it was, I always hated her. Except for blue eyes white dragon, in that form I don't mind. In this story, I can only think that kisara is a stupid bitchy slut and that's it.
Pack in Pieces chapter 60 . 1/12/2014
Totally worth staying up all night to read it all. XD They were all amazing, but if I had to pick a favorite it'd be the "Sacrifice" set!

Can't wait until you next update, Ja ne!
jj chapter 60 . 12/1/2013
that had me laughing sooooooooooooo hard I absolutely love your stories
HiddenByFaeries chapter 60 . 11/11/2013
What makes this better, is that The Nightmare Before Christmas is playing on in the background. I love it. XD XD
Eternal-Shinigami27 chapter 60 . 11/9/2013
Lol this was nice. Im glad to see your still updating this. :3

Shini3
dancing elf chapter 60 . 11/9/2013
i boggle at where you come up with all this creative stuff. really enjoyed this one :)))
snowfall chapter 60 . 11/7/2013
oh my god! i'm laughing myself to death! seto is so cute! I love it so much! thanks for brightening my day!
hope the next up date won't take as long as this one.
kinkou chapter 60 . 11/6/2013
ROFL! I love the "Ol' Man" Seto humor. I'm also glad for an update. I love how your mind and humor works so well. heheheh.
fire dragonheart chapter 60 . 11/7/2013
Nice
Cascade00 chapter 60 . 11/6/2013
So wonderful! I just loved reading this chapter it was really unique! !
1,347 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »