Reviews for Coby's Magical Misadventure
syndorias cinders chapter 2 . 7/10
m
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 27 . 7/1
Good story, I honestly didn't think I would enjoy a Coby centric story but I did. I would have voted for the Coby x Mirajane. After all that's happened it would have felt forced if they had become like Bro and sister.
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 9 . 7/1
Good chapter, I love the interaction between Coby and Mirajane
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 6 . 7/1
Really good fight!
Colby to a T
GR chapter 27 . 12/24/2014
So, skipped 20something chapters to the AN, knew that the story got too far back from the OT
GR chapter 8 . 12/24/2014
focus on main story will ya
GR chapter 7 . 12/24/2014
oy, Coby is already in the Granline before MWar and he is 17,get the fact right
GR chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
what's with old man and paperwork anyway
scrolon chapter 28 . 12/24/2014
what does that even mean?
Trace Carter chapter 28 . 12/24/2014
can I get a link to the story or the title?
Friend chapter 27 . 11/28/2014
Boy, I believe you were right when you said you started it too early, but it had a lot of good character development. You shouldn't be ashamed of it. I am, however, glad you have decided to re-write but I don't think you should bring to many OP characters over. That's just my opinion though and I really already liked how to pairing was and I'm sure a decent amount of others think so as well. I think with an erza situation they could just be real close, like a family seeing as how they were both kinda slaves for while. Coby and that Alvida nonsense. And I think you should keep the fantasia arc if you are ganna re-write, maybe Laxus won't be as hard and all but I think that made him and some others grow as a character as well. Thanks for reading this if you did, please take some of these into consideration if you think they may help.
memarvo chapter 27 . 11/14/2014
I'm sort of sad. I really liked this book but you're the author and it's your choice for what's best for the book, Author-san.
Seedy-acc chapter 27 . 11/4/2014
It'd be sort of nice for Coby to already be a Captain when he fall into the story, cuz u said ur new story would start with him and Helmeppo after the time skip.
MegaDragon520 chapter 27 . 11/3/2014
Definatly rewrite it. I want to see helmeppo in on this.