Reviews for Tempus Fugit
Speedreader533 chapter 28 . 5/15
I loved this fic! Good job. I agree with you on the twins thing, I'm not a twin but I don't think twins should be separated. Love the Harry/Ginny fluff.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
Chapter 6 reminds me on Remus and Tonks
Blushing One chapter 28 . 10/15/2014
This was a super interesting concept and I truly enjoyed reading it. You did a fantastic job, I started reading and couldn't stop. Thanks for an amazing read!
unconventionallyquiet chapter 28 . 7/4/2014
oh my gosh this made me cry! but at the end you should have put 'from mum' instead of 'lily' I think it would have made it seem much more personal and loving, but you fricken did a good job for the rest of it!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/26/2014
make harry and ginny kiss
pyrovortex chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
Always love how the Taboo curse is ignored 99% of the time. They didn't speak his name because it would trip the sensor and tell him where to find them, not just for the hell of it... but then, that's what happens when JKR doesn't invent the concept until late in the series.
Timetravler211 chapter 15 . 10/28/2013
He is obviously imperiused. At least thats my opinion.
TiffBaby101 chapter 28 . 9/28/2013
very well written
Guest chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
You honestly think that James, Sirius, Lupin and Pettigrew would call Voldemort by his real name? They came from a time when danger was around every corner, the death rate was steadily increasing, and Voldemort was a real and terrifying threat.

And what happened to the rest of the lesson? That whole scenario would've taken something like ten minutes to act out in the real world, likely less.
SiriusHadesWinchester chapter 28 . 4/2/2013
I completely understand your point about fred and george. im a triplet and i can't imagine life without my siblings Jordan and Ryan .
Love the story

Raelynn
Miss.Joffrey chapter 28 . 1/14/2013
I am a twin and I totally understand it. It makes me cry every time thinking bout my brother like that. I hope he feels the same way as he thinks of his sister.
TheHuntersMoon chapter 28 . 12/21/2012
I agree! I never find it easy to write Fred being dead... I've been doing it a lot though resently... I-I've lost my twin brother. We were very close and it's been a difficult year with out him. All his friends come and see me and things, make sure I'm alright... They know I'm not but what can you do? This was absolutely amazing and I adored it! I didn't want it to end. The ending... I FREAKING CRIED! HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME CRY! Lol it was fantastic!

Hunter x
karicom333 chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
"I'll book a stay in St. Mungo's" Be careful what you wish for frank.
Ludost chapter 28 . 10/2/2012
oh no. I think I might be crying... maybe. very touching, VERY well written.
jeremygilbert12 chapter 28 . 8/10/2012
this is a good story... and im not a twin but i know where youare comng from... having your twin died its like half of you is gone and you dont feel complete