Reviews for Tempus Fugit
misuky7 chapter 28 . 3/2
Absolutely beautiful. :3
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 28 . 1/15
... I can only imagine what Ginny's older brothers will do to Harry when they learn that not only did he take their baby sister with him into the past, but slept with her on Christmas Eve. lol
Guest chapter 28 . 12/29/2016
I love this story and you are such an amazing and talented author.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/29/2016
I love the phrase October faded into November
Critic chapter 8 . 12/10/2016
How can Ginny beat harry, i mean i'm not being sexist or anything but according to JK's books he dialled many times not to mention he is older than Ginny. I get the first fight, how she won cause she is a distraction but her winning every time! Not realistic
Guest chapter 3 . 10/10/2016
Great story by in the first book it says there is only one bank in the whole wizard world and that's gringots
Law226 chapter 28 . 10/7/2016
That was Soo sweet. I loved it!
Ohlivia.smith chapter 28 . 4/21/2016
I know where you are coming from with Fred I am not a twin however but my little brother is basically my twin we a exactly alike in everything but age and gender :) great book btw :)
Morganite109 chapter 28 . 3/21/2016
Great
Toermalijn chapter 28 . 10/31/2015
Amezing story! your writing is realy good
Emeralds and Fire chapter 28 . 10/24/2015
I love how, instead of having to actively work to keep his identity a secret, Harry can just be himself. He can get to know his parents better, and they can know him as well. Also, the Harry and Ginny mixed in, giving this story more depth than just the superficial time-travel stories is pure genius.
Sacraa chapter 28 . 10/1/2015
The best time travel fanfiction that I have read till now
Speedreader533 chapter 28 . 5/15/2015
I loved this fic! Good job. I agree with you on the twins thing, I'm not a twin but I don't think twins should be separated. Love the Harry/Ginny fluff.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
Chapter 6 reminds me on Remus and Tonks
Blushing One chapter 28 . 10/15/2014
This was a super interesting concept and I truly enjoyed reading it. You did a fantastic job, I started reading and couldn't stop. Thanks for an amazing read!