Reviews for Tempus Fugit
Great story by in the first book it says there is only one bank in the whole wizard world and that's gringots
Justice272 chapter 28 . 10/7
That was Soo sweet. I loved it!
Ohlivia.smith chapter 28 . 4/21
I know where you are coming from with Fred I am not a twin however but my little brother is basically my twin we a exactly alike in everything but age and gender :) great book btw :)
Morgan Lovegood chapter 28 . 3/21
bocoenders chapter 28 . 10/31/2015
Amezing story! your writing is realy good
Emeralds and Fire chapter 28 . 10/24/2015
I love how, instead of having to actively work to keep his identity a secret, Harry can just be himself. He can get to know his parents better, and they can know him as well. Also, the Harry and Ginny mixed in, giving this story more depth than just the superficial time-travel stories is pure genius.
Sacraa chapter 28 . 10/1/2015
The best time travel fanfiction that I have read till now
Speedreader533 chapter 28 . 5/15/2015
I loved this fic! Good job. I agree with you on the twins thing, I'm not a twin but I don't think twins should be separated. Love the Harry/Ginny fluff.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
Chapter 6 reminds me on Remus and Tonks
Blushing One chapter 28 . 10/15/2014
This was a super interesting concept and I truly enjoyed reading it. You did a fantastic job, I started reading and couldn't stop. Thanks for an amazing read!
unconventionallyquiet chapter 28 . 7/4/2014
oh my gosh this made me cry! but at the end you should have put 'from mum' instead of 'lily' I think it would have made it seem much more personal and loving, but you fricken did a good job for the rest of it!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/26/2014
make harry and ginny kiss
pyrovortex chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
Always love how the Taboo curse is ignored 99% of the time. They didn't speak his name because it would trip the sensor and tell him where to find them, not just for the hell of it... but then, that's what happens when JKR doesn't invent the concept until late in the series.
Timetravler211 chapter 15 . 10/28/2013
He is obviously imperiused. At least thats my opinion.
TiffBaby101 chapter 28 . 9/28/2013