Reviews for Broken Wings
Lollypopcat chapter 8 . 10/22/2013
OMG! I Love your story! PLEASE CONTINUE! 3
Hikari has really made an impact on the whole outcome of Naruto's life. It seems happier! I wish they had someone like that for him in the anime/manga _
CrystallizedSiren chapter 8 . 4/7/2013
This is such a great story! I love your Hikari character so much, I can't wait to see what happenes next. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
Great story! Please update soon:)
KnB fan chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
please update more its really good so far!
terfa chapter 8 . 4/11/2012
I am in love with your story! Can't wait for the next update :D
Elemental Dragon Swordman chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
This chapter was really good and glad to see Naruto and Hikari on the same team and wonder how well this survival exercise will be.
myharlequinromance321 chapter 8 . 3/31/2012
I am so happy that you posted this chapter! I even did a little happy dance when I got tge email telling me about it. I thought it was very good and can't wait for more:)) keep on keepin' on!
Me chapter 8 . 3/29/2012
Amazing read all eight!
ali chapter 8 . 3/29/2012
Will Hikari she fall in love with naruto and go through the seriers will they meet garra
myharlequinromance321 chapter 7 . 3/26/2012
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Please update as soon as you think you are ready! I know how hard it can be to write a story, and I can't even imagine how hard it is when you write chapters as long as yours, but please know that you have a new loyal follower. I love your story:)) keep on trucking!
Shadow demon Kitsune chapter 7 . 3/21/2012
Does Hikari have wings?

I like this story. i never liked the thought of naruto being alone. keep up that awesome work

update soon :)
Elemental Dragon Swordman chapter 7 . 2/12/2012
I hope Naruto and Hikari are put on the same squad since I like seeing those two hanging around each other. Lol at Konohamaru making fun of Naruto for thinking Hikari is pretty. I wonder who that woman, Sarutobi met in his mindscape, was and what she has to do with Hikari.
Eternal Cat Moon chapter 7 . 2/11/2012
I really like your chapter. So Naruto likes/thinks that Hikari is pretty. Hehehe...

But! I hope Naruto and Hikari aren't seperated. Please?

Update soon!

~ Eternal Cat Moon
Elemental Dragon Swordman chapter 6 . 1/31/2012
Love the moment where Hikari got Naruto out of his funk after hearing about the Kyuubi no Yoko being sealed inside him.
Shadow demon Kitsune chapter 6 . 1/31/2012
Awww I love it do much plz update sooner. I wanna see how gaara and duck butt react to her too