Reviews for Show Me Yours
beanothercullen chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Well played lol, first I thought it was Leah, then Jacob, then I thought maybe Emmett hahahaha, really great oneshot. thanks
boymommytotwo chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
very nicely done.
babyot chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I wound my way here from some Twislash archive and I'm so glad I did! This was fucking HOT and I loved all of your characters here. I think this is a brilliant idea and I can't wait to suggest it to my man. He loves to watch and I love to be watched so this situation would be perfect. What I wouldn't give to have J and E move in next door to me-YES and PLEASE! Great sexy o/s and thank you for sharing.
LyRiCho chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Holy darn! That was incredibly hawt! Like no... It was just great!... But... I can not be the only idiot in thinking that it was someone else!... I never even guess it was Bella! I had to scroll back up to make sure!... Lol I seriously thought it was Jacob! Lollol xD oh but I still love it tho!
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
OMFG!1 I cannot tell you how much I loved that!
simba5waldo5 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
This story was great. Loved it. Really funny and hot. Great job. Melissa
simba5waldo5 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
This story was great. Loved it. Really funny and hot. Great job. Melissa
TwiWeasel chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I knew it! Very nice, and by nice I mean HAWT! Looks like I'm gonna be checking out your stuff *snicker* one story at at time. Thanks for writing...you've made an otherwise boring day at work a quite enjoyable.
JustARead chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Win! ;)
noddin chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This was good!
missysaaa.crystal chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Shit! I thought that it was Jacob! The story was hot and just great! :)

Crystal
JenRar chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Saw this recommended on Twitter. LOVE it. Wish you'd write more. LOL
styling16 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
omg...i thought it was jacob :O
Lawn Girl chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Missing you, bb. xo
kgq chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Very cool little story and very hot wouldn't mind seeing that myself lol they are an amazing couple