Reviews for Pocket Friends
dorkycorky88 chapter 36 . 10/14/2014
This story was great! From start to finish it had me hooked.
w chapter 36 . 8/25/2014
damn - I love this story
TigeronFire1986 chapter 20 . 7/28/2014
I'm reading at least four of your stories currently. All Eric/Jackie. You have created a monster.
cajunghost chapter 20 . 10/27/2013
LOL, I'm sure that if Luther was stuck on that island by himself he would probably die of thirst and starvation. I wait for Morgan Edge to get what is coming to him.
Anna chapter 36 . 9/2/2013
This story was adorable. I love little Gabby, she's so cute. I also like how Chelsea and Donna decide to be Aunts to her and not take her away from Eric and Jackie. I laugh so hard when Gabby learn the word bitch and dumbass. But mostly I just love seeing the family interacting. Great Job and keep up the good work. :)
w chapter 36 . 2/16/2013
this has to be my favorite :)
AnAddictedReader chapter 36 . 2/7/2013
I really did love the story though it was missing one of my favorite characters, Leo. _
w chapter 36 . 1/16/2013
love your stories this showed your sentimental side:)
cajunghost chapter 36 . 11/16/2012
"Knock first. Good. That's good advice." Priceless I love it. I love this story. Gabby was just too precous.
The Alternative Source chapter 36 . 11/5/2012
OH GOD! *sobs* That was beautiful! I'm actually teary eyed over here you brilliant person. The development was great and you had me on the edge of my seat plenty of times with their relationship!

Cheers!
SmokinAK47 chapter 36 . 10/3/2012
GREAT STORY!
sfbxfcb chapter 36 . 5/9/2011
Wonderful! Write a sequal!
nannygirl chapter 36 . 12/29/2010
Well after almost two months since this story was completed i finally finished read it all! And now i'm sad. But i know i still have quite a few other fics from you that i'm dying to check out! But am still so very sorry for takign so logn to finish this one. Oh but on with the review!

This was such a wonderful ending to an outstanding, brilliant, fantatsic, awesome story! Seriously, i'm gonna have to invent a whole new word that will be used just to describe your amazing stories!

I am so glad that everything worked out for everyone. Laurie and Fez's baby sounds very cute and even more adorable is Gabby treating him like her own baby. So glad that Aunt Donna and Aunt Chelsea stayed in the picture. And it really made me smile when i read that paragraph about Eric and Jackie renewing their vows. Aaww!

I really loved this story Marla, you did such a fantastic job writting it! Bravo to you on a job wonderfully done!
nannygirl chapter 35 . 12/29/2010
This was truly an amazing chapter! From begining to end!

I really liked the first scene with the Kelso's arrival to the cook out. The talk between Red and Brooke was very nice to read. Esp that last line.

Oh i loved the part with Jackie dressing Gabby and talkign to her. Some of the best moments in this story were with Gabby, Jackie, and Eric. Just like this one. Gabby was so adorable and Jackie telling her about what was going to happen even though she knew little Gabby probably didn't understand most of it all while Eric listened in by the door. So cute. Haha and Gabby learned Red's favorite word lol she's a true Forman now haha. Aw and i really liked Eric and Jackie's talk twoards the end of that about how their marriage is working. Did laugha at Kitty coming in when she did.

Oo and that scene with Donna and Chelsea right before the cook out, did not see that happening. But it really was a nice suprise. I'm glad Donna was siding with Eric and Jackie.

The cookout had a very fun, carefree feel to it-it was nice seeing Cap and Rhonda again-but then the big moment came and Donna and Chelsea arrived. That entire scene was so brilliantly written! There was hummor with Fez and Kelso lol what are we going to do with those two, and Gabby calling Bob the B-word. But there was also some drama. The introductions of Donna and Chelsea and Gabby only wanting her Mommy. And the part taht followed right after with Chelsea and Eric. I almost started feeling bad for Chelsea but i was so very happy to see Eric take control and stand his ground. I also think it was a good thing Bob and esp Donna were there to help Chelsea calm down. Oh and it was very nice to see Eric tell Donna, "Yeah….it's the real deal. She's a keeper and I don't why I never noticed her before..." Aww!

So glad things worked out and Chelsea agreed not to interfere and be Aunt Chelsea with Aunt Donna.

Wonderful job on this chapter! Off to the last!
nannygirl chapter 34 . 12/29/2010
Fantastic chapter! So much going on and leading up to the big show down!

Donna's phone call to Kitty was written just as i thought Donna would act, making insults and huffing with frustration, even making that threat-like comment at the end.

Really enjoyed the scene with the Forman family gathered at Fez and Laurie's place. Poor Fez being called the B-word and having a shoe thrown at him. lol So glad to see that a plan of action has been set and everyone is on board, ready to protect Gabby. Esp Jackie-that was very sweet.

The scene with Bob and the girls were very well written. I'm glad he was able to talk to them abotu what he saw and Donna seemed to be very patient with him, that was nice to see. What i really liked about that scene was when they started talking about Gabby. Bob really did give them both some great advice, and though Chelsea still seems to be determined to do things her way, maybe she'll change her mind.

And great way to end the chapter with Eric and Donna's phone conversation. It's really built up the anticipation!

Gotta fidn out what happens next! See ya in 35! Oh and great job on this one!