Reviews for The Scout
Tig3rzhark chapter 8 . 12/11/2011
It's been a while since I've read this fanfic again. You really left this story at a cliffhanger.

I seriously hope that you will continue to write this story and give it a good ending.
alokin chapter 8 . 12/19/2007
You could add more history to the human-AI conflict . Did you ever heard of The Animatrix ? It consists of 9 short anime movies and one of those is about the war with the machines .Its made so that it looks like a history recording . I dont know if the author made out the story ( every movie has a different author) or if it actually follows The Matrix serial but it really explains ALOT about how the Matrix came to life and WHY the Matrix exists in the first place . The name of the anime is the SECOND RENAISSANCE and its in two parts. Check it out on Youtube , it should be there .

If you have the time , watch the other films too . Theyre all fantastic !

Its really weird how a whole week of time can pass in just one sentence , you should do something about that and somehow I cant personally connect to the characters, maybe if you add some more feelings ?

The idea about scouts is a new one to me and the story is exciting so an applause for that ...

So ... when is Neo showing up ? Is this going to be AU or a sideline story to The Matrix ?
Derek Hollaway chapter 8 . 11/26/2007
I have noticed that it has been three years since you did an update to this story, so I'm wondering when are you going to finish it. I have enjoyed this particular fanfic and look forward to a conclusion.

Three years of writer's block is too long I'm sure
Akeera chapter 8 . 9/2/2007
Hey! I just wanted to tell you (if you still check your fanfiction account) that this story is one of the best and original stories circulating

Your plotline was going in an intriguing direction, and I'm sure that many FanFiction readers will miss you and this story.

The only negative thing I'd say is, apart from Shadow and Agent Gray, the characterizations are a bit fuzzy. I can't really tell the Professor or the Doc apart except by their professions.

Overall, I'd give this story 4.8/5
jamiecarter90 chapter 8 . 12/1/2004
Hey, yo, Spike! I want you to update your story! I mean, I can understand working on it, but it shouldn't take this long for one to update! SIX MONTHS? I see that you're busy and all, but... seriously... ANYWAY... I'm getting bored with my 'favorites' list because everyone on is LAZY!
jamiecarter90 chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
Hey, Spike, this is Gab. First of all, I love this story. Continue. Second of all, i think it's nice that you and Fred keep in contact. And third, you use really descriptive words in your stories. COOL! BYE!

palmo2003 chapter 8 . 5/21/2004
Once again an awesome piece of writing and I can't wait for the next part. Keep up the good work
sulkdodds chapter 7 . 11/26/2003
Rather good. Very good in fact. Excellently great? Quite possible. Yay! Keep it up, I cant belive this one isn't more popular.
Mage of Shadows chapter 7 . 11/18/2003
Bloody Brilliant, I'll give you that.

Waited long enough too. I started reading the same time you started posting on this one and kind'a forgot about it just until I kept you on my fave fic list. Good to see you're continuing on with the story.

Cheers ~~
Derek Hollaway chapter 7 . 11/9/2003
This is one of the best Matrix fanfics that I've ever read. I hope that you saw all of the Matrix films because you really need to continue with your story.
Draconious chapter 6 . 5/21/2003
I was going back, reading old stories that I've never read before when I came across the Scout. I hope you are planning on writing more, because its not right to leave someone in suspense like this! Good work though. I love the view of the Matrix world that is on the outside!

Jesse chapter 6 . 3/20/2003
Most excellent! I sat down and read the entire thing in one sitting! Take care of Shadow, he's great and I think that he should be the main character of the off-shoot of the movies. Really great writing!
Sippio chapter 6 . 3/18/2003
Great job. Keep it going.
ahsdlkjfasdf chapter 6 . 3/15/2003
WHY does this fic have only 11 review? ITS AWESOME!

He's probably gonna kill me for this, but, Agent Gray is kinda cute!
Rhia chapter 4 . 3/14/2003
Wow! This tory just seems to get better and better! Definately judged your writing to soon. The grammer even got better. Keep it up man, this is really good stuff!