Reviews for Simple Choices
Deisy chapter 1 . 2/5
This is so sad but also great
Lisa Smithers chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
This is AWESOME! I love your writing style, and the story is completely believable and realistic.
KawaiiKitsuneGirl chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
Perfect. I love it, great plot, definitely plausible, nice in character reactions and the right relationship- u did a good job here :)
Biancachu chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
I'm so sad now. I feel sympathy for both of them. Dean for having to take the blame, and Sam for just being a little kid.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
Argh, that really breaks my heart, how John has no faith in Dean...I'm just gonna go swim down my little river of tears now...(great story, by the way (: )
waitingforAslan chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Poor Dean - "as long as he follows orders and takes care of Sammy, they're gonna be just fine" - except Sammy hates how he does both. I like in this fic how Sammy figures out - at least once - what Dean sacrifices for him.
kurarisusa chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
This breaks my heart into tiny, little pieces. And yet, I think you captured the situation beautifully. Both Dean's attitude and what it's trying to mask. And Sam who loves his brother, but can't help being a bit naturally selfish, too. Great job!
Tragedy of Fenwick chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Oh my goodness! I totally buy this as a day in the life of young Sam and Dean. Why must young Sammy be such an absolute turd sometimes? And don't even get me started on John. Ahh! Those freaking Winchesters! Anyway, I'm fairly new to the fandom, and now that I've found you, I believed I will be gorging myself on your fic. Thank you for providing such delightful brain fuel!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
I enjoyed it, espedially when you wrote that Dean is trying to get his father to love him but still tqkes the blame for Sam.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Kinda wish you had Sammy take the fall for that one.. Want to see how john would react and what beatings Sam would have taken liked your twist though big brother to the rescue
Yorushike chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Hi,
I think this story describes the brothers relationship at that time perfectly. It's very well written and a lot of fun :).
Greetings Yorushike
spnlover chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
awww perfect! i would love another one like this!
TolkienGirl chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
You are irrationally insecure about this if you think it wasn't perfectly awesome, because it was! I am just cruising through your fics, suffering from terribly angsty family feels and just...you know. Fangirling. So you're a great writer, and should feel good about yourself :)
celestial1 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
"Sam glances up at Dean from time to time, trying to imagine a scenario in which he would ever cover for Dean like that and it shames him to say that he can't come up with one. " Awww! Describes their relationship perfectly.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Oh god... *rolled eyes*
Dean is too nice... Too damn nice! He's so nice! So Kind! IDIOT! Why he always the one who get hurt?! WHY?!
Sammy, you stupid kid! Why didn't you just ask the money to Dean or John?! WHY?! WHY YOU TRIED TO STEAL THE MONEY FROM FREAKING SCHOOL?!
And DAMN JOHN! How could you think that Dean the one who tried to steal it?! Do you see him as potential thief?! DO YOU?!

STUPIDOCHESTER! (except Dean)