Reviews for Letters to Juliet
guest chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
This was good but there were a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes so i suggest a beta. Also, why would Ashley think that Spencer was with Carmen if she didn't even know that Spencer broke up with Aiden? And she thought Spencer was straight too so that didn't make any sense. Also, Apparently Spencer threw her phone in the fountain when she was on the phone with Aiden but then the next morning she magically had her phone back. And Aiden didn't even question why Spencer hung up on him or whatever. So yeah, there were quite a few inconsistencies in this too.
Jessie chapter 15 . 2/11/2013
Waw that was beautiful i have been up all night and i looking for a one-shot to read and letters to juliet being my fav film and spashly being one of my fav couples i just to read it and you have honestly left me speechless you are truly amazing xx
cOmPeLLeDbyLoVE chapter 15 . 7/15/2012
I really enjoyed reading this. Now I have to see the movie :}
sayiloveyouwhenyournotlistenin chapter 15 . 12/8/2011
LOVE THIS.

seriously..
crest4 chapter 15 . 4/5/2011
Hey I just read this all the way through have never seen the film but absolutely loved it :) xx
13DaysOfSummer chapter 15 . 2/21/2011
Awe, this story was so sweet, and ten times better with the Spashley goodness!
Miss Nowhere chapter 14 . 2/7/2011
Wow
OriginalSoundtrack chapter 15 . 2/6/2011
well, thank you for a good story.
slushhy chapter 15 . 2/6/2011
crj0703 chapter 14 . 1/29/2011
finally they talked and got together! :)
OriginalSoundtrack chapter 14 . 1/28/2011
well hellaluya! glad carmen kyla and gran stepped up. chapter ended with them kissing but I wish spencer wld say more than just I love you too. anything. well, maybe next chapter? happy you came back with this chapter.
Riana Salvatore chapter 14 . 1/28/2011
So is there going to be an epilogue? Maybe Carmen and Kyla could hook up.
hugbuddy13 chapter 14 . 1/28/2011