Reviews for Destiny
Wolf'sVine chapter 5 . 4/17
Very rarely do most writers, I've found, truly depict how much Inuyasha is hated by both Youkai and humans and how much that hurts him. Some writers hint, and some actually detail it... but few actually entwine the emotional strain and exhaustion Inuyasha must feel dealing with such negative reactions again and again and again from nearly everyone he meets. Now, I'm feeling hopeful for Inuyasha and Sesshomaru... and it's sorta hilarious that Inuyasha is allergic to that foolish, ego-maniac Benteki-dumbass! You know, I've been thinking of something not-so important... you know how Inuyasha cut off Sesshomaru's arm? Well, I think that's a testament to Inuyasha's strength... but I also think that it's cuz Sesshomaru didn't take his little brother seriously and therefore got his ass handed to him cuz he looked down on an opponent. In the later seasons, well, Sesshomaru and Inuyasha both grow more powerful... I think that makes a heck of a lot of sense. I know it's been some time since you've last written a chapter of this gorgeously well-written, fascinating and completely and totally passionate fic! Please, for the love of chocolate candy bunnies, please!, find it in you generous heart to write more! I really want to keep reading!
Black Fox34 chapter 5 . 4/11
Updates would be enjoyed. Please. I'd love to know whY happens now.
KyaKayToneRouko chapter 5 . 1/17/2016
I hope you return to finish this story I'd love to see what's next
HerosnMira chapter 5 . 4/25/2014
Ready made family with the daughter making sure they stay together. Love the image.
My Solitude chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
Interesting chapter! xD
FanficFan chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
MOREMOREMOREMOREMORE!
bookbook2012 chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
I really enjoy the development of the story. And a puppy like Inuyasha was too cute _
Narutard180 chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
yeah stupid brain
Colgate Cavity Protection chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
I love it! And I can't wait till you continue! Hopefully soon. Bye!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
Love it please update soon and on a more regulate basis, if possible.

-Raian
mochiusagi chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
Ohhhhh things are sure getting interesting. Feelings are developing, slowly but surely. More please!
KitsuneDango chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
awww i was just getting into it. i really want to read more!
why did yasha get sick? mating season?
Yana5 chapter 5 . 10/11/2012