Reviews for Patience
team jazper chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
Hurry back with my possessive Edward. He is truly missed.
Ella-676 chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
very interesting! looking forward to what will come next :)
TJE chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
I have to admit to the fact that I too LOVE Alice and Emmett. They're favorites.

This chapter is my favorite so far of Patience. It's still dark, but lightened up a touch," given the sunny dispositions of the narrators. (If that makes sense.)

A few favorites from this chapter:

ALICE:

Calling Edward, "Mr. Psycho" (I could practically hear her petulance with him)

Advanced virginity (I love how the way she says it, makes it seem like a condition he has or something)

EMMETT:

Sleepy/Bear pillow pet (So many reasons I love this thought coming from Emmett)

"I bet Tanya would mount you like a demented squirrel." (lmfao! Yes, yes she would.)

"We even have costumes." (I always knew he and Rosalie would have costumes)

Truly, nice job on this chapter dear.

(PS to you review readers: I second the recommendations for 'Wrenfield Hall' and 'The Plan.' Both are absolutely fantastic.)
MissTeenageDream chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
Through out this whole mess Alice and Emmett still manage to make me laugh. I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon! :)
team jazper chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
I Loved it
such-a-cruel-contradiction chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
can't wait for the next chapter! :)
gmteenz chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
Haha, Edward certainly has lost it and I am sure Bella wouldn't want this version of him, looking forward to the "drinks".
kisbydog chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
Oh wow, Edward is so far gone - there's no way that Bella will forgive him if she finds out.

And Jake's definately going to kill him, now. Do the Cullens intend on telling Bella what Edward's done, or are they hoping she doesn't find out?

Emmett's POV was funny - I love how he taunts Edward.
team jazper chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
I love the whole dark Cullen thing.
gmteenz chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
Love the story, love dark edward, looking forward to more.
MissTeenageDream chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
Great story so far! I can't wait to read more! :)

Update soon!
TJE chapter 3 . 11/19/2010
You weren't kidding that Edward might not be able to redeem himself/gain Bella's forgiveness. Bravo for letting Edward's dark run despite your reservations to do so.

Oh and good job Alice! :)

I am really eager to read where this heads. Let me know if you want a person to bounce things off of...
kisbydog chapter 3 . 11/18/2010
Phew, good thing Alice and the boys were there. I can't believe he did that to Charlie and Billy! Bella's going to FREAK OUT! Can't wait to see it! So, what other kind of bloodshed has he been into these last few years? Is Psychoward going to end up with his teeth in Angela, despite Alice's intervention? Eeek!
such-a-cruel-contradiction chapter 3 . 11/18/2010
can't wait for the next chapter to see how dark it gets ;) happy writing~
kisbydog chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
Wow, he really has gone off the deep end, hasn't he! And he's become a bit of a prat - I mean, what the heck is wrong with drinking beer out of the bottle?

I love me some dark, murderous Edward - I can't wait to see what Bella does!

Kick ass story -can't wait for more!
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »