Reviews for Patience
kisbydog chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Hmm, interesting... I've really become obsessed with New Moon stories lately, and I looove the idea of Edward off his rocker, so to speak. I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this!

I like it when people leave constructive criticism in their reviews, so I hope you don't mind my humble opinion. I felt that repeating the scene in EPOV was a little, well, repetitive. It was good to see in his head, and necessary for us to see his state of mind, but maybe you could skim over some of the bits that Bella already mentioned? But hey, just my opinion, and what do I know? (not much, actually)

That was actually pretty nitpicky of me. And I'm starting to babble. Sorry.

Anyhoo, great first chapter! Now off to the second...
Wannabe Charlotte chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
Seriously creepy Edward! A serial killer? Intense!
such-a-cruel-contradiction chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
can't wait for next chapter! loving insane, demented, dark Edward :P :)
TJE chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
Dark can be good, don't be afraid of it. If the character takes you dark, go with the character. They kind of have a way of developing their own minds. The story will flow better if you're not trying to fight the character where they want to go (meaning more chapters for me faster-completely selfish reasons you know) the whole time.

Do you know what I mean? Or am I sounding just a bit insane? Insane? *sigh* Well, crap.

Anyway, I'm ireally/i interested to see where this goes! (And more than happy to be an idea-bouncer-off'er if you want!) :)
Vampalicious04 chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
W.o.W i hope Edward can be just a little less INSANE!. But still it's interesting.
chanahope chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
LOVE IT! VERY GOOD...I hope that Bella kicks Edward to the curb this time BECAUSE I can't wait to see the Angry Edward.
Wannabe Charlotte chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Whoah! Freaky! This is a direction I would have NEVER thought of! Bravo.
Vampalicious04 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
its creepy but great, and where Edward is crazy he should be seductive and sexy.
xXbeautifulIllusionsXx chapter 1 . 10/9/2010