Reviews for House guest
Mogkupo chapter 16 . 11/29/2014
I really think you should continue this awesome and amazing story kupo I really want to know what happens next kupo
R1ck1es chapter 15 . 8/18/2013
2013 and I just picked up the story. Although I never really expected this couple, the story panned out consistently and well. Please continue it, I'd really like to find out what happens next!
Dragemenian jew chapter 15 . 10/13/2012
Aww what a brilliant, sweet, dramatic and utterly wonderful chapter!

First of let me apologize for not reviewing for so long. Its not that Ive lost interest in any of your stories or that I havent found them "good enough to review" for if anything Im truly more and more impressed by your works as time progresses. But I havent been feeling well lately and have had a lot of stuff to take care of.
But just let me say that I really loved this chapter and that I truly felt every emotion in it. I was basically heartbroken seeing Kasumis condition through Eliots eyes and the tenderness and affection in this scene was very real and present. I can see that Kasumi is starting to somewhat return Eliots feelings or at least feel some kind of affection towards him (if its romantic or simply the feelings youd harbor for a dear friend) and it makes me very happy. I cant wait for the next chapter of this and truly hope this ends well for one of my favorite DOA-couplings (if so non-canon xD), pretty please with a cherry on top carry on :D!
JulCan1987 chapter 14 . 10/12/2012
Nice story you have going here, please update as soon as you can. Elliot and Kasumi sounds like a cute couple. The kunoichi and the high school kid, awesome. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.
wow chapter 13 . 8/15/2012
I have no idea what shed want but I'm intrigued! Is she supposed to be kami? I mean the fact that it was implied she was other ppl sort of gives that away lol. I like the idea that they taught each other.

Oh, I loved the whole grim realization and softning sceen, it was so needed but was a gift to read. The whole part where kami was like she was supposed to come, you should have been poisoned gave me chills.

Keep it up!
Rose43219 chapter 13 . 7/27/2012
Well,can't know if u post late XP Hehe,anywyas,i too was broken after what HE did to Kasumi.
Agh,i can't even say his name! X(
Dani chapter 12 . 6/23/2012
At first I was scared to read this. Because I am a huge RyuXKasumi fan. But this story is really good ( I am also a huge fan of all your stories) please continue it! :)
Dragemenian jew chapter 11 . 3/20/2012
Goji-berries? Disgusting? No kidding xD! Anyway, wonderful chapter. I really can imagine how Kasumi must feel, she cant see, has no idea what's going on around her. Youve really captured this feeling well as I feel a bit uncomfortable reading Kas's part. I truly hope Eliot comes back in time to save her and also that her sight can be saved. I also don't mind that Kas might see him as "special" ;). I cant wait for the next chap 3
Dragemenian jew chapter 10 . 1/24/2012
Eliot out on his own, looking for à cure for Kasumi. Tension is really building up here in several aspects. While Eliot clearily has accepted his feelings for Kasumi its seems uncertain how she feels towards him. She clearily thinks of him like someone she respects and cares for. Other than that... its unclear. Time is ticking out on them though and it seems that the journey Eliot is going to make will be all other than safe. I hope Eliot makes it in time and that he gets à chance to tell Kasumi what she means to him. This by far one of my absolute favorite fics on this site:3 update soon!
AyAnE chapter 9 . 1/18/2012
I loved this :D

so I was hoping if you could write a EliotXKokoro fic. I really want to read one of them.
Dragemenian jew chapter 9 . 1/18/2012
Please beloved Kasumi, do not die on me! Such an intense chapter. I really wish you bring us the next one soon. Its good to see Eliot realizing his true feelings but I hope that it isnt to late. Please update soon!
AyAnE chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Do you do requests?
Dragemenian jew chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
Please, pretty Please update soon! I'm worried about Kasumi-chan and hope you wont make This fight her last so bring us the next one as quickly as possible. Love this story!
Dragemenian jew chapter 6 . 12/1/2011
Actually I see this as a pretty realistic evolvement, Kasumi never was into fighting after all (not even sparing the way I saw it) and she deserves to live the peaceful homely life shes always wanted to live. Shes been through quit a lot due to her violent life-style so I guess she more than anyone has seen the backsides to it. I wonder how Eliot will feel about this though... I get a feeling hes a lot more naive when it comes to the view on violence than Kasumi has, only having seen the adventurous, "flashier" sides of it. Im feeling sad about Kasumi hiding her weapons away for good, but caring for her the way I do I cant deny her true happiness lol.

Amazing job!
Dragemenian jew chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
Omg! You have no idea how refreshing this was after having seen the new Conan movie. (About 20 years later and this movie's even more kliché in the romance-department than before ). It really is refreshing to see a male-character not only as equal but even a superior at times. The interaction between Eliot and Kasumi is so sweet and I love how your bringing the other family members into the story. Please continue as fast as possible xD.