Reviews for Amaretto
KinomiyaHiwatari chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Really great and a nice ending, I'm glad it had a happy ending, I love happy endings :P
zaviour chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
write something on your own also. but this is good
Takato the dreamer chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
oooh, I see now, you were PLANNING for it to go to BR... I think I'll skip that one, for now at least XD But this I loved :D It was such a great story, and... Quit making Lianjie so fucking awesome! :P He really should have had more screen time! I'm trying to find the ep he was in...

Great work as always!

And this only has one review?! (Two now! but still!) More people should review your awesomeness XD
Reiji chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Well, a drunken Hirokazu's worth a hundred giggles whenever I imagine him, just by reading the paragraphs describing his intoxicated state. A rather infamous reputation that reached the ears and attention of his school. Hahahaha!

Plus, I can't shake off this funny thought that maybe Takato's alcohol clouded senses was the reason he's fallen head over heels to Jenrya. But I since Schnapps, it was a genuine feeling all along. Kinda enjoyed reading the part with the drunken discussion between Takato and Lianjie.

Sorry for the delay on this review, distracted by RL and that manga I am tasked to work with. *Wink*