Reviews for Ashes of Burned Bridges
simys chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Once again you astound me at how well you portray there relationship you don't even need the hammer any more.
Luvliacd chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
How sad is it that everything Dean said to Sam was the truth? I miss the days when the brothers would stand up for each other against anything and everything. Sam didn't even try to defend himself, that's even sadder. Great job, could you do a sequel though and have the brother's back with each other and fighting together? Please?
Death-Muncher chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
This was a good story. :)
Barranca chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
This is crazy, it's painful to see Dean coming to a point when he does not love his little brother any more, and I totally see where he's coming from. My heart goes out for him. Sam sure left quickly after the revelation.
Arafel979 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
If the show could find it in itself, to be truthful to itself again, they would choose to try for that "real" feel in the brotherly relationship again by making this an altogether "human" issue between them; and this is exactly what would and should encompass the consequences of Sam's actions because this IS what happens in real life when you hurt someone the way he's hurt Dean this time. Very nice.
gatorpez chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Wow, that was great! Thank you!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Oh, nothing. Just you sort of have a history of trusting the wrong people."

Dean was harsh in this one, but these things need to be said.
deezy-y chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Wow...emotionally intense for sure...left me with a sad feeling. Poor guys!
jensengirl4eva chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Wow that was to sad to read but I really enjoyed reading it.
LS chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I totally agree with what you wrote. It's completely sad but if I were Dean, I'd be fed up too, ready to kick Sam to the curb. Why after all this time does Sam not get his brother?
emmau chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Put me in the camp that finds it unfortunate that this will most likely never be a scene on the show, or at least some variation of it. While I don't think that Sam is a terrible person, I think he is terribly careless about Dean and at some point it has to take its toll.

I want Dean to be able to say these things to Sam. I want them to discuss the difference between Sam and Dean's views of family on the show, both about the Campbells and family as a whole. Sam has embraced the Campbells so completely that I find it bizarre, considering that he's never been a rah-rah-family guy. He does treat Dean like his solid back-up plan that will always be there while he runs around connecting to any and everyone. Dean deserves better.

While Sam and Dean seem to be reuinting rather quickly, if the Campbells keep treating Dean the way they have been and if Sam continues either standing by or joining in, I want Dean to walk away, giving Sam just these reasons. It'd be nice to see Sam grow in his relationship with his brother and actually chase him for a change, without Dean for some reason having to apologize in the end.

Sorry I rambled there, but your story really spoke to me and my feelings towards show at the moment. Thank you for giving me the chance to work that out. Nice job.
jensengirl4eva chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Wow that was to sad to read but I really enjoyed reading it.
Nyx Ro chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
*sniff* Poor Sam!

BTW, I don't like the Sam-left-Dean-in-Limbo for a year, either. It just seems OOC, unless Sam is really messed up.
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
i hope it doesn't come to this again.. why must things turn are boys against each other! *sigh* great story!
tori kennedy chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
know he's angry but something horrible has happened to Sam and he is keeping it from Dean the brother will reunite but i want the campbells gone I think there all evil especially grandpa