Reviews for Beyond the horizion
tanseynz chapter 9 . 9/29/2014
Such a great start to what could have been an intricate story, but you took an easy way out, stretching credulity beyond its limits. Some strong editing would also help as you have a real talent for writing emotions, and this story had so much potential.
tanseynz chapter 8 . 9/28/2014
Wow, she's still such a liar. No wonder he looks at her with doubt, given her claim he is her life and will 'always' come first. A 'yeah right!' moment.
tanseynz chapter 7 . 9/28/2014
This chapter doesn't fit the previous ones, simply because she's still given Eric no valid reason to trust her again. A 'magic' connection isn't going to change anything if the fundamentals aren't there.
tanseynz chapter 6 . 9/28/2014
Such bullshit. She wants it all and it's all about her. Her last sentence is a lie, given her actions just a few moments previously when she got angry again because Eric was dealing with Bill and Quinn. He has absolutely no reason to believe her now.
tanseynz chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
'Bare' is naked, 'bear' is taking a weight.
Eric is such a survivor, and still putting himself on the line for Sookie. But he is so right when he says she expects to be saved but then goes back to hating him, the bond, his actions etc as the ungrateful spoiled child she is.
tanseynz chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
When you mention the boy, I think you mean his life force 'peaks' reaching a high point, rather than 'peeks' meaning a glance.
Still irritated with this self-indulgent Sookie.
tanseynz chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
And now she's just sorry for herself. Surreal...
tanseynz chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
Since she evidently can't use her mind, pain is the only consequence left. Wtg Pam! Even stupid Sookie can't completely ignore her list of the results of her actions, and hers alone. Shame on her for trying to blame Eric!
tanseynz chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I would be more sorry for her if she was a teenager, given her public temper tantrum. Adele would be so ashamed Sookie couldn't even ask what the bond did before renouncing it and Eric so publicly. And stupid beyond belief, given even the little she knows of the supernatural life, to think Eric's control is as bad as it gets!
Misspetarcade chapter 9 . 2/25/2014
All I have to say Is... Awe man! I really wish you would continue this! I love your story ideas... Pleae!?
KristyB26 chapter 9 . 1/9/2014
Great story! I hope this isn't the end. It's just getting good!
Mcginn112 chapter 9 . 10/30/2013
Please write more...
darkfairy3 chapter 9 . 5/26/2013
This is an intersting turn of events that you have put together with these characters. I like it. I like the idea that Eric and Sookie are supposed to be together to join super natural worlds because while Sookie is only 1/8 fairy she is not altogher human. Nicely done. I can't wait to read more.
Megan chapter 9 . 3/28/2013
Please please please finish this story! I need to know what the hell happens! It's such an awesome story you've done an amazing job so far and I really want to know how it ends! Please!
Kanell chapter 9 . 1/12/2013
I like so much your fic, honesty, So good! Congratulations.
Please, continue writing more- Thanks for this fic.