Reviews for Keep Me Forever
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
I like how close/comfortable Peter/Charlotte/Jasper are together/with each other, you know?

Oopsie, we set the neighborhood on fire... um, yeah, we meant to do that...right? LOL

It is sweet that they are sensitive enough of Bella's feelings to change the channel on the TV before Bella gets a gander at the news broadcast of her house/neighborhood being up in flames.

I'm looking forward to reading additional chapters.

Well done - keep up the good work.

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
'By the time I got back up to the room, ... Bella was asleep. More importantly, she wasn't alone. She lay quietly, peacefully sleeping, with her head in Jasper's lap. How interesting.' -More like how sweet and/or awesome - lucky girl! ;D

I'm totally loving this story so far... I love its passion between the characters, whether it be of the sexual variety, or of the emotional (trauma or otherwise).

VERY well written - keep up the good work.

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
O.o.o., very exciting chapter between the deliciously detailed smut between Jasper and Charlotte at the beginning and the action packed beat down of the multiple rapist-in-waiting/scumbags... I loved it!

VERY well written. ;D

Keep up the good work.

Robin.D chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
that was a good chapter :):):D:D please tell me you are going to do more on this story :)
Robin.D chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
that was a good chapter :):):D:D
Robin.D chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
that was a good chapter :):):D
LJ Summers chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
Ack! No next? lol

So we have people batting for both teams, and Charlotte wants to play with Bella and...? Oh my.

VERY interesting! I look forward to where you're taking this!
LJ Summers chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
The sharing sex partners thing is fun. :) It may be my new kink, I don't know... lol Not IRL, but in fic...? oh...maybe...

Bella's awakening was half what I expected, half not. Her detachment is a survival thing, I'm pretty sure but I'm wondering how her trauma will manifest itself later. Heck of a roll into this story, ma'am!
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This has been on my bookmarks and I am finally able to read. Whew.

What a packed chapter. Wow. I mean, I'm all viscerally involved here.

I hate Renée. I think I almost always hate her and I'm okay with that. Can I keep hating her, here? Please?

Bella rocks. I hope she's gonna be okay. That she could fight so well for herself should be helpful for her psyche.

But oh my gosh, horrid situation. Thank you for destroying them.
Breaking Aurora chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
I was really in a Jasper and Bella mood so I decided to start reading this fic. As with your other fics, I love it :-) And I love how you make the poly Jasper/Charlotte/Peter relationship work and seem so appealing. Will be VERY interesting to see how Bella fits into that foursome! :-) Loved how rough Jasper had Bella sleeping on him - so sweet! Will be nice to see how their relationship develops, bumpy road and all. Thanks again for your great writing and ideas. I have to be patient for your updates but it's always worth it!
Kim Ginsberg chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
I like it!
Tee Hill chapter 3 . 9/30/2011
great chapter :)))))
scareDcat chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
I love the relationship you've painted between the Whitlocks and the tender way Jasper was with Peter.

I can't wait to read on looking forward to your next update x
132 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »