Reviews for Keep Me Forever
NatashaK89 chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
Im so glad u got the chance to update. I loved the chapter and im excited for the next one.

tasha
TrueSkye chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
Great chapter; love the close, loving & multi-faceted relationship between the Whitlocks. Looking forward to watching how Bella slides into their dynamic.

Thanks for the update! :-)
natashar chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
cant wait for more
SavageGraceX chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
I hope they give up their fucked-up lifestyle... I can't see Bella enjoying it or enjoying being around it - especially after everything she's been through. /
twimama77 chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
very very cool
TrueSkye chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
Love the dynamic you've created between Jasper, Char and Peter. And the hot lemon action with Jasper/Char-UNF, just total flippin' UNF!

Interesting story, definite excitement ahead for the Whitlocks.

And, awww, Bella snuggled up, asleep with her head in Jasper's lap. He's drawn to the little human-even without knowing or acknowledging it yet. So sweet!
arden8283 chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
I love the way you write Jasper, always have. I loved, loved these lines, "He reminded me of a caged animal, raw, wild and untamed. You could pet and coddle him one moment, but you never knew when he would reach his limit and snap. You always felt that there was a possibility that he would caress you one moment, then rip your head off the next." Oh the image of Bella snuggling up to Jasper.. *sighs* how sweet. Great job! Thanks!
Pools.0f.Green chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
hope you add more,
fallgoddess chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Hope u write more and update soon!
NatashaK89 chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
Great story. Please update soon!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Charlotte's certainly an interesting character. Not maternal, but maybe an older sister type for Bella. Bella is going to be in and out of shock for a while would be my guess. Having to live with the knowledge that her mother was going to let any man who had the money rape her would not make me feel safe and secure. Calmly discussing the deaths of all those men would make me feel much better. Don't think I'd much care what happened to my mother at that point. And Bella sees Jasper as her rescuer and she's going to turn to him for comfort. Wonder how long it will be before she falls in love? And Jasper with her?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Sounds like a very promising story. Peter and Charlotte have always been a mystery. Friends of Jasper's, human eaters, but fun people. Guessing Bella's is in her early teens? She may not care whether Renee lives or dies. Going to be fun seeing how she reacts to living with three vampires. Maybe she'll fall in love with Jasper?
TessLouise chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
Interesting, indeed.
hchambersmomx3 chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
I'd like to see where you take this story.
crazy4Rob chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
I love this beginning! Update soon!
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »