Reviews for Keep Me Forever
roon0 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
That was some start to your story and I loved it. How old is Bella in this fic?
Lake25 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010

that was pretty intense. and yay for the vamps!

i'm looking forward to more.

twimama77 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
so very cool i love it
mama4dukes chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Great story so far! So Jasper, Peter, and Char are lovin' each other-sexy! I feel horrible for Bella-pimped out by her mother! I can't understand why they didn't destroy Renee. I'm glad they're keeping Bella though. How old is she in this?
maipigen chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
interesting concept. I've always loved Jasper Bella stories, so I'm eager to see where you'll take this - whether or not they'll all wind up sexing eachother up or if Jasper and Bella will become monotomous (can't spell it, sorry:)).

waiting eagerly for your update.

Happy writing

ditte mai

mssmith chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Really, really good story so far. I love it, thanks for sharing. More soon, I hope?
Kathy Hiester chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
That is a great start ! LOVE IT !
koko23cat chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I am definitely intrigued, I followed the darlin's link on Twitter and I wasn't disappointed. I gotta say, I have a thing for Jasper and Peter...together...but not together... if that makes sense, the way you have it is perfect, kinda primal...yummy!

I like that Jasper is already starting to feel something for Bella, I love the fact that she is yet to speak...all I ask is that you don't make her whiny!

Really good start... looking forward to reading more.

PS. on an anal note...technically extremely well written x x
Reyn-on-a-sunny-day2 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010

Oh well! UPdate!

Your new fan,

Brooke XO XO
reddog25770 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Interesting start. Love Jasper and Bella stories. Hope that none of the pervy men were successful.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Very, very good. Well written. I love Jasper. I kind of laughed at the odds of 15 or so guys against 3 vamps. No problem. Glad for Bella but wish they had killed her mother if that is what you would call her.

Please post. Great lemon
eli-dunbigboot chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
A fast paced and interesting start. I'm very interested to see where this goes. *rubs hands with glee*
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9