Reviews for Silent Tears

dumdumdeedumdeedumdeedoo
hehe chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'MMMMMM BACK!
Crystal chapter 13 . 9/24/2002
Whoa! that was completely awesome! now I gotta go read the sequel!
Sapphire Rose chapter 13 . 9/20/2002
Okay, I'll admit that was mean. Kileean is not Kileean, Kileean was me because I actually thought up a practical joke. That was mean Jess. Sorry. *sticks out bottom lip* Forgive me? Pwease?...well, might as well review. GET GOING ON SILENT TORMENT, DAMMIT!
Kileean chapter 13 . 9/20/2002
it's good jess
iwasateenager chapter 13 . 8/31/2002
OMG. That is totally one of the best stories I've ever read! The plot is AMAZING, I love melodrama, the whole Ron/Alex pairing makes me totally envious, and the plot is original, captivating, and incredibly wicked! And as for the rating; it's a 17! Dunno WHY I chose that number (oi vey; I'm losing it), but oh well; it works!
amanda franklin chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
awesome begining to an already awesome story...
Sapphire Rose chapter 13 . 8/15/2002
ahhhh...it's the end of an era...THANK GOD! lol I'm just kidding _. terrific ending, Jess *clap clap* bravo!

and also, if you're reading this, CALL ME! please please please! um...-_-' thanks. _
me again chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
goodgoodgood
Elena Kyro chapter 13 . 8/10/2002
wow. absolutely f*ckin fantastic. ***** out of *****
AnimePhr33k chapter 13 . 8/6/2002
*applauds you Jess* well, i guess now i'll have to congradulate you on finally finishing. I'm reviewing just to give you an ego boost, although as i can attest, you really don't need one *innocent grin*

Anywhoosles, (i'm gonna steal your word Ron Luvr), We gotta get together again soon! you're never online when i am! *pouts* I gotta show you these spiffirific cards that i got... they're dragonlance cards! and i have both Raistlin and tasslehoff cards! woo-ness! you gotta see 'em, i know you'd love them!

Anywayz, I gotta say, I luv ya Ron Luvr... Me and Jess wait for your review after every chapter so we can see what you have to say... lol, you're our reviewers comic relief! And you're alot like me too, which is odd... You're ALMOST as humble too.. not quite though...

Anyway... WE GOTTA GET SILENT TORMENT UP JESS! PEOPLE ARE WAITING! (ps. I came up with the plot for Silent Torment... *draws self up importantly* sooo, you can worship me now people! )

*pats jess on the head before disappearing into a puff of smoke to go finish chapter 4 of my Gundam Wing fic...* TOODLES ALL!
110 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »