Reviews for Silent Tears
Sapphire Rose chapter 12 . 7/25/2002
*sticks tounge out a Jess* How come you're always so mean to me? WAAAAH! *sits in a corner and cries* Well anywho, sad chapter (I don't mean sad pathetic, I mean sad as in crying and...sadness), very good nonetheless.
me again chapter 11 . 7/25/2002
im so sorry, im gonna have to read this chap tomorrow, but im reviewing ne wayz cause I WANNA WIN!

well, ne wayz, i was haveing issues membering where i had left off, so i already read 12, which kinda spoils it, but i really really like this

goodgood

bravo!

i is proud!

lol
me chapter 10 . 7/25/2002
good good good, the plot ain't that screwed up, btw, or maby it is just cause im so screwed up that it makes sense to me...
me chapter 12 . 7/25/2002
i really really liked it, even the mush wasn't bad
Sapphire Rose chapter 11 . 7/22/2002
hey, why don't ever mention me in your author's notes? I helped out with this fic just as much as Crissy did!...well, maybe I didn't write anything or give sugggestions BUT THAT'S BESIDE THE POINT! If it weren't for me you wouldn't be even writing this fic because *I* was the one who introduced you to ! SO THERE, DAMMIT! *remembers sequel is going to be dedicated to her* Oh right. All is forgiven. *happy music plays as fluffy bunnies hop around happily* Anywho, chapter 11fantastic! YAY YAY YAY!
TigerCat I'm too lazy too sign in chapter 9 . 6/12/2002
Well, well, well. Each and every chapter has held me captivated. I am very impressed with the characterizations - you have maintained the esseance of each character that Rowling established, and then embellished upon that core to make each individual fit with your story. The romance, though 'sappy' as you put it, is actually quite believable. In Hermione's position, there are many who would be torn in such a way. I even agree with the characterization that you have for Draco. Even though Rowling has apparently set him as heartless, I think your version is a very likely possibility. The addition of the two Americans, and the probable future addition of a third, is a refreshing change to the British mannerisms, and a new twist to an already interesting plot. There are so many strands to follow that I can't begin to piece them all together in the right order, but I am compelled to do so anyway, because the challenge is so delightfully impossible. Now - the actual plot - It is fantastic. I had a similar idea, but you have utilized in a far more powerful way than I could ever manage. I hope to see more of this very soon.
Tiffany chapter 10 . 6/9/2002
no, it didn't suck, that was one of the best chapters yet, and that is saying sumthin. i give it a 10, on, like the others, a scale of 5
Tiffany chapter 9 . 6/9/2002
5, lots of mush, but the rest was so good, it made up for it
Tiffany chapter 8 . 6/9/2002
5, just plain 5, the slash jokes would put it at 5.5, but the mush put it back at 5
Tiffany me chapter 6 . 6/9/2002
i give this a 4.5, due to to much mush, (although not as much as in some other chapters)but i also supose it has to be there, so i only deducted 1/2 a point :)
me chapter 5 . 6/9/2002
this one is definently a 4 because well, i dunno, it just wan't as good as the other chapters, but it was still good
me again chapter 4 . 6/9/2002
4., because of the draught of the living death, but i supose it has to be there, so a 5 would b more acurate
me chapter 2 . 6/9/2002
again, a perfect 5
me chapter 1 . 6/9/2002
ok, im goin a bit overboard with the way im doin this, but I WILL NOT LIE TO U

Jordan chapter 10 . 6/9/2002
Jess...GREAT STORY! I love it! And thanks for dedicating chapter 8 to me...that was soooo sweet! LOL! Newayz...Pleez post more cuz i love ur story! Luv ya!

P.S...By the way, its me, Jordan, in case u didnt notice...LOL
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »