Reviews for Knights and Knaves
Noooo! Dont go to the store! D':
Aemi chapter 10 . 6/3/2013
AAAAAHHHH the FEELS! _
Ive never liked Flora in the games. Grating voice, always getting underfoot... but damn if this wasnt the sweetest thing EVER! :D
Worried Layton is so priceless _
altava chapter 10 . 6/16/2012
Oh, my god, I'm literally crying right now. No pun intended, my cheeks are wet. That was BEAUTIFUL!Oh my god I loved it so much!
january sunshine chapter 10 . 3/25/2012
The last few chapters actually came as a surprise to me, from how the fic was leading up, but it was a rather neat change from my original thought. But I must say, I absolutely loved this fic! I burned through it in one sitting, and I don't regret it at all. Keep up the marvelous work!
typicalRAinbow chapter 10 . 2/22/2012
What a lovely bedtime story and wonderfully written. Your descriptions, characterization, just beautiful. :D
Reeves3 chapter 10 . 12/30/2011
That was a lovely and sweet Layton and Flora father/daughter fanfic! :D
Strudel chapter 10 . 11/26/2011
OH GOODNESS THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! I absolutely love it.
Player 5 chapter 10 . 9/4/2011
The first Professor game I played was Unwound future, and I decided to work backwards with this series. Flora became one of my favorite Professor Layton characters. Because of that, I think that this is by far one of the best Professor Layton story I've read.

I think the thought of a father/daughter relationship between the Professor and Flora is adorable, and it made a wonderful conlusion to such a brilliant story! :)
nopegonefromhere chapter 10 . 8/10/2011
I instantly fell in love with this fic when I happened upon it not too long ago. It became one of my instant favorites. I loved how you kept everyone in character and made the story go along so smoothly. I hope that you will make more Professor Layton fics in the near future because I really love your writing style.
Gigira chapter 10 . 7/13/2011
How I love this story ! It's so... cute, and it sounds so true ! I must admit I never understood why Layton does always leave Flora. You have given me an answer to that, and on a brilliant manner ! Your style is simple, clear, and so pleasant to read ! The feelings you describe sounds, as I already said it, very very true. It's a work of art. So, thank you for that wonderful story !

(I'm sorry if I made mistakes, I don't speak English very well.)
Anonymous chapter 10 . 7/4/2011
I so loved this story! The characterization was wonderful, and the story kept me really engaged. Don Paolo made me laugh. :D Thank you for writing and sharing this story!
iwinulose chapter 7 . 4/23/2011
I cried when it mentioned "little Flora"...:L
LaytonNumalukeNumaFlora chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
I've read the whole off this story and I'm reading it again and I'd just like to say that I've noteced this would make a Brilliant film :) A Brilliant plot and a brilliant way to put it. Over all makes a Brilliant story :)
Inumaru12 chapter 10 . 11/21/2010
Awww, this was so sweet. I teared up a little too at points. Haha. :) Anyway, this was just fantastic work.

Inumaru12
The Bystander who doesn't care chapter 10 . 11/20/2010
That was a great story. I figured out the puzzle right away. I thought " Flora must have a nice time being the professional victim." I have to admit I sometimes do feel like Layton forgets about Flora and he does seem to favor Luke over her.