Reviews for Creepy Cravings
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Appleless apple pie! Poor aaron! Hahaha! Dave and the watermelon belly! Ice age! Morgan and reid! Marsh mallows! Pg! Tree house! I love love ur story!
AllieDJ chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
That was really great.
Erica Lane Kent chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
- "Garcia," Aaron began worriedly. "Please, tell me that, whatever you have in there, it's not for my daughter."

- "It's not for your daughter." Garcia said.

- "Really?"

- "No. But you asked me to tell you so."

LOL! Perfect, loved it! :D
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Haha, that was great! And...um...ew. Pink marshmallow pizza? Fried chicken with mayo? The apple-less apple pie sounds like a diabetic coma waiting to happen, but...

Great job!
seabiscuitsrock chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Sarah Hotchner wasn't much better :_( lol jk I would never be Hotch and Prentiss's daughter lol great story I would so crave pizza with marshmallows!
Hopeless-Romantic-Daydreamer chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
WOW I love love love it! I really hope you'll write one last one where the baby is born? Great work!
fanficlover chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I absolutely, no-question-about-it, definitely in love with this one. It's absolute genius the way it was written. Extremely entertaining and emotion-grabbing from the first word to the very last. I absolutely love the little moments between the two of them- the teasing, the hot make out moment, the friendly banter. The team teasing and bantering amongst themselves. It's so so them, that you managed to capture perfectly as how i see their characters interact. Please i do hope you will continue with the Thrilling, Exhilarating and Most Especially Funny and Entertaining series. Thank you.
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
This was so funny. I love that Reid came up with her name and is sure she prefers his voice to Aaron voice. I would love to see another one with them making Reid the godfather and having him worry more about her then Hotch and Emily.
HPforever chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
this was soo fun to read. U did an incredible job I cant wait to read more of ur stories. perhaps the birth of megan
AureliaMarie chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Very entertaining. Hope to read about the birth and after. And how is Jack taking all this?
freaak tonight chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
i loved it! great work. hopefully there's more installments in this little series :)