Reviews for Diaries Are For Girls, and Guys Named Alfred
DatOtaku chapter 17 . 3/30
Wow. This was amazing. Alfred is so Alfred! XD I know this is 4 years since you updated but I don't care XD
Guest chapter 17 . 6/18/2014
Look, I don't know if you know this but:

YOU ARE THE MOST FUNNIEST AND PERFECT HUMAN BEING IN THE WORLD BECAUSE I LOVE OUR BOOK AND I ORGASMED ON EVERY ENTRY AND CHAPTER! PLEASE KEEP ON WRITING AND STAY IN TOUCH WIH ME CUZ YOIR PERF! My Instagram is: trapped_in_wonderland24 or if you wanna check out my wattpad it's: musically_insane24

Thanks!
KykyGhibli chapter 17 . 6/7/2014
I just read this whole fan fiction within the past day or two and I have got to say this is the best Hetalia fan fic I have read and also one of the best fan fics I have read to this day. I loved how it was a Diary Narrative and also added in its moments of action during the last two chapters. It is filled with bursts of humor, romance, drama, and happiness. It almost makes me want to cry that there is an end to this story and that I have reached it. Yet, I know I will re-read these chapters many times. And yes, I did enjoyed while it lasted.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/17/2014
Thic was absolutely amazing best atory
rjanarielle chapter 17 . 7/25/2013
I read all of this from 1 am to 2. And, I regret nothing. Seriously. This fanfic made me laugh, me feel warm, and their love was just so adorable. I just liked how Alfred was all just so arrogant and open and just want to fuck everyone but after falling in love with Kiku, it's like his whole life was missing just one more piece for it to be complete and that piece is Kiku.

I don't even know what I'm writing now. Anyways, I want to see more of your work. You are now the person who inspired me to make the cutest, funniest, and one of the best ameripan fanfics ever. In fact, I'll work on that after I get some sleep.
ARandomGuest chapter 17 . 4/22/2013
I remember finding this story 2 years ago, planning to read it. I saw it unfinished, so I added it to my favorites. I was about to go on youtube when I saw the words, "AmeriPan story, unfinished." I clicked it, and I came to this. I am so happy I saved that story, because this is beautiful. Definitely one of my favorite stories. GOOD JOB.
JapanHasFreakinCandyBars chapter 17 . 4/15/2013
Now i wanna look up an Americaxkorea fanfic...
IReadAFanfic chapter 17 . 1/22/2013
Now, I really enjoyed this story. It made me laugh, it made me facepalm, it made me feel all warm in the inside and I felt the JOY OF TRUE LOVE. yeah, um, I should probably stop...

Now, I have had a lot of diaries, and I never end up writing in them everyday. I try, but it doesn't work out. So reading someone else's diary, is always wonderful for me. And at the end when Alfred realized his diary was running out, I was like, "It's a diary, Alfred! Just buy a new one!" But now, when it had ended, when it was up to only 12 lines (and I counted each of the sentences that made it the last twelve lines) I felt sad.

But this was a gorgeous story, and the perfect romantic comedy.
Gabriel Nichole chapter 17 . 10/11/2012
Yaaaay! Perfect ending! Happy! The last chapter was hot, too!

aaaaaaaand now I'll go sleep like normal people are probably supposed to do. Niiiite...lol
Gabriel Nichole chapter 12 . 10/10/2012
I'm going to go text ChaCha rightfreakingnow...

I'm in love with you, JSYK. You're just winning. LOL *Looks up at clock* God, is it 3am, already...?
Gabriel Nichole chapter 9 . 10/10/2012
So...I'm not the only one who hates cranberry sauce? Good. I was worried there for a second. XD

I really enjoy how you write, You don't hold back, you express. It's great. XD
Gabriel Nichole chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
If that is really how you talk on a daily basis, I wouldn't mind conversating with you frequently. You're funnier than my friend's reaction to me when I've had too much sugar.
Gabriel Nichole chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
I just died. Of laughter. Oh Korea. Oh Korea. XD And Alfred...I just don't know what to say.
D4 chapter 17 . 10/8/2012
Wow, so you should really feel better about your writing bro.
I know, I know; I've been saying this all day (since 11am because that's when I got up. Ooops.), but you've got some real talent.
You're no Oscar Wilde, but then again no one is. He is or was or whatever, but that's kind of sad.
If anything writing how you talk makes it more interesting.
You're pretty amusing to listen too so.
Ego boost and loved the fic.
Write more Ameripan.
I need it.
also, hi.
Loud Mucker Complex chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
I guess drawing a lump of Keeks under the Superman sheet is not gonna be that bad. Did Al just freak out back there? XD

IM GONNA HAVE FUN DRAWING FRANNY AND HIS HALOWEEN COSTUME AHAAHAHAHAHA!
And I don't think I'll be able to succeed on Ludwig before doing it three hundred times over.

And FrUK and all the "moooarrr" thing. I shall practice.