Reviews for All of Us
turtlelover0511 chapter 51 . 5/2/2013
XD So cute! I love Lee's reaction to everything. He must be fun to write! Please update soon!
Brook Uchiha Daughter of Zeus chapter 51 . 3/29/2013
XD his reaction to relish. Hes not alone xD
Fmalover07 chapter 51 . 3/18/2013
Haha this was precious. xD
Bloo98 chapter 51 . 3/18/2013
OMG! That was so ridiculous precious!

Lee just learend that Mommy's weird taste isn't exactly what he has envisioned it to be. To Roy's defense, he did warn his boy of it...

But Lee being Lee... Had to try it out.

Thank you so much for bringing back a scene with Roy and Lee... That was so cute and adorable... I can't wait what trouble those two will end up into now... especially with a temperamental Riza around...

In fact... I'm really curious to know what has happened for Roy to use such caution in trying to explain things to Lee... Did he end up in the dog house for explaining it the wrong way at one time? Wouldn't surprise me if he did... LOL!

Can't wait for the next update! Keep up the wonderful work! :D
MegatronLove chapter 51 . 3/18/2013
Awww this was so cute!(:

-Megatron
UniversalBunny chapter 51 . 3/18/2013
Wow 3? Mustang's got a lot of energy...x
Bloo98 chapter 50 . 2/4/2013
Ahhh... Welcome back!

So happy to see you're back to updating this. Funny thing was... I was just thinking about this story the other day... how much I missed little Lee and his antics...

And wham... a few days later, you've updated this story! It's like you've read my mind! LOL! :D

YAY! The baby Elric is finally here... and precious Lee... Leave it up to him to ask if there are 1 or 2 babies in it! LOL!

Just imagine Riza's reaction when her baby boy is asking her that question! LOL! :P

You know... Even though I enjoyed the latest update, I have to say I've missed Royai part of this story.

Since baby Elric is finally here, can we please go back to Roy and Lee... I have to say I do miss seeing them interacting one another... especially now that a new baby is on the way.

Can we have some more precious but funny moment between father and son... with a mix of Riza in it? Pretty, pretty please with a cherry on top?

Just imagine... Roy coming home one day only to find Riza and Lee 'nesting' in their home!

Or Riza having one of her weird cracing and Lee want to try it out too despite Roy telling him it won't taste good...

Or... or... Lee wanting to call baby Mustang some odd but yet funny name... aka Black Hayate II! Poor Roy can blame Riza for it since it's obvious that Lee inherited her bad sense of naming things! :P

Oh the endless possibilities!

I can't wait to see what you will cook up next! Please update soon!
Fmalover07 chapter 50 . 2/3/2013
"How many babies does Winry-chan have in there?" xDDDDD Lee is so precious.

Yay! Their baby is here! c: I'm super happy you updated!
Guest chapter 49 . 11/14/2012
Please update, it's a great history and it's in its best part
Riza's pregnant again!
Artimis1821 chapter 49 . 8/16/2012
This story is hood I like it.
turtlelover0511 chapter 49 . 7/22/2012
I love this! This collection is so great! It's like snippets of a story, yet it's still a fantastic read. Especially now that Riza's pregnant AGAIN! :D YES! So please update soon!
Xelbie chapter 49 . 6/26/2012
Nuuuuuu! It can't be so close to ending yet DX. I'm still really curious about Roy's dream. It's making me really curious to see how Riza will comfort him through that. Please keep updating! You have all of our support!
goodbyethankyou chapter 49 . 5/29/2012
LOL. Gotta love Rebecca, no? xD

Funniest. Chapter. Ever. Mostly because of the end. xD

Awesome!
Lou Nebin chapter 49 . 5/28/2012
Yay! Riza is preggers again! Oh boy, two mini Mustangs running around...

I'm so glad this showed up in my inbox, it made my day. Can't wait for the next chapter! Now, if you'll excuse me, i is gonna go read story numero uno ( because i need a good Royai fix).

Have i ever mentioned how much i love this story? This much... * spreads arms*
fmaloverrrr chapter 49 . 5/27/2012