Reviews for The Reunion
anaaismth chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Hi!
I just finished reading your one-shout and I couldn't leave this page without leaving a review here (I'm kind of ghost-reader).
I really appreciate your story, your words carried me away. This Lullaby is one of my favorite book and you fully respect the novel's spirit, you pay tribute to Remy and Dexter beautifully.
You can be proud, I really mean it.
Thanks for sharing your story, it was a real pleasure to read you.
Anaïs.

(I'm French so I'm sorry for my English, idk if it quite good.)
(oh, and that pleases me to give you some details about the novel in french: it calls Écoute-là, Remy is called Julie and Dexter is Damien. I hope I didn't bother you.)
ohmygrayson chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
THIS WAS GREAT YOU'RE GREAT
GirlWhoFlew chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
That was so good! There need to be more stories like this for Sarah Dessens' books!
lydialove27 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I actually almost started crying... aaaahh. This is so beautiful and real and exactly what I wanted for them. You nailed it. PLEASE write more This Lullaby/Sarah Dessen fanfics, you're so talented!
gknight228 chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
I loved the book and I loved your sequel :) I'd be the happiest if you made a second chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Weow!this story was rly close to the actual characters! well done! i loved it! plz write more! XD
the-hunger-games-vampire chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I love it. This story was perfect
August1999 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
awwwww suuper cute
phsclassof2012 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
jeann524 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I could not have enjoyed this more, you really captured these characters,nice job
imanxoxo chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I agree with day dreamer... This story was awesome. Pleeaasseee write more!
DayDreamerxo15 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
this deserves way more reviews! loved it!
Heartz of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Love it
D.L. Hanson chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
to be honest that was... slightly out of character but so cute that it didnt even matter lolx ugh their so in love i wish someone would love me like that :(

good job ! XOXO
MissFairy91 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
OMG tht was so cute. i totally love this book and this was such a cute extra to it. :D