Reviews for The Pain Is My Comfort
Akuma3039 chapter 1 . 5/15
Normally, my heart is stone cold. But as soon as I read this, I felt the tears start to burn my eyes. It's a lovely story and I'm glad to have read it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I don't like the ending u should have to where brick is like idk resurrected but without his power and the only way she could tell its him is the red eyes just my opinion awesome story besides the ending
ppgrulz123 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Aww that was so sad! But you wrote it well! Great job! :)
kitten-in-suspenders chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This story made me cry my eyes out, it was so well written. the story is sad of course but i enjoyed reading it so much. :)
FireIceprincess87 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
oh how sweet!
Rapunzel-smileyface chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Wow! That was the most besutifullest story I have ever read! (tho it did have some grammatical errors that threw me off, but of course a lot of fanfic stories do) anyway!

I love this story! It made me cry of sadness when she thought about Blaze having to live with a "better" family. Then when I read about the part Blaze having Brick's exact same smirk I was like "AAAAAAAAAHHHH" in a super-surprised-yet-very-happy-I-can't-even-put-it-in-words kind of way. I was so entranced by this story!
symphonies of you chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
This is really emotional and well done. Nice word choice.
iWhitie chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Aww How sad... So Brick Died? All because of Him? Grr...
TCML chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Very dramatic and sad, I cried. How much damage can a human(or puff/ruff/punk) take before breaking into peices? Ya this made me really emotional...PLEASE CONTINUE!