Reviews for Sailor Moon Heart of Steel
Will you please update this?! It's been... (pauses, looks at update date) FOUR YEARS?! Urgh, you know what, never mind. If it's been this long then you probably don't even remember where you were going with this.
geo hikari the 2nd chapter 10 . 7/13/2014
Well this has been quite the highlight to my day. Can you redeem Pandora? So far it seems that she doesn't like what her brother is doing. Also I got a oc to pair her up with to help with that redemption. Here's his bio:

Name - tamashii sou to

Age - unknown

Being: reploid

Description - dark blue hair with amber eyes dressed in a black shirt under a silver vest and blue cargo pants.

Partner biometal - a purified modal w fragment called modal s

Armor - like Prometheus' own form but pure blue with silver trim and has the addition of dragon wings.

Weapon - a gear works based scythe known as chrono dragon reaper.

Ability element base - spirits

Personality - someone who would lay his life on the line to save someone even if it's from themselves. Someone who would be a true friend and protector.

Alias - rockman modal soul, rock man s or just soul.

Parents - fairy Leviathan and zero before their deaths.

History - tamashii was just a ordinary teen until he learns the truth of who he is during a battle that injured him. In responce to his panic a fragment of modal w appears and fuses with him turning him into a copy of promethious until a stray attack from one of the moon sisters purifies him into the hero he was meant to be. Upon metting Prometheus he quickly becomes mutual rivels while trying to save Pandora from herself after spending two months with her before he found out what he was. He vows to stop at nothing until he can save Pandora while trying to learn more of his past.
Kamen Rider Sting chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
May I post this fic as a challenge miss moon? This one of my favorite fic but its been posted for a long time. Never mine you'd probly say no anyway
Kamen Rider Sting chapter 9 . 3/29/2012
thank you fair lady for this chapter im giving you the repects fanfiction deseve
Kamen Rider Sting chapter 9 . 3/29/2012
i loved it thank you fair lady im flirting im giving you repects thay fanfiction writes deserve
Lucaura chapter 10 . 12/16/2011
I may be a boy,but I like this fic. update soon please!
justarandomNightWorldfan chapter 9 . 3/7/2011
Awww! I like the AeolusxAmy pairing, too! But I'd always thought that Aeolus would still be the stern, serious-type while being paired with Amy. This is cute, though! Anyway, please UPDATE soon!
TheOneTrueDestiny chapter 9 . 2/19/2011
Well... that's pretty good, but the story seems to have slowed down a bit. Where are Prometheus and Pandora? And where is Aile, for that matter? Is Aile in this story?

If Aile was involved with Grey, would she act like Darien and team up, or would she attack Darien to protect her ex? I don't know.

In any case, I can't wait for Prometheus to show up again. Primarily because I want him to screw up someone's mind.

Well, that's all. Zxfanguy, warping out!
Nocturnal Reader chapter 9 . 1/15/2011
AWWWW, you are so right this chapter is Kawaii but who gives a damn. Anyway, Great chapter, loved who you paired Amy with. Aeolus is smart and awesome so it makes sense they would be a couple. Great chapter, Update Soon. _
pichufan101 chapter 9 . 1/15/2011
cute! plus im getting close into finishing the 5th episode!
Nocturnal Reader chapter 8 . 1/5/2011
Woah! I LOVE this story! You are amazing. I love the crossover between Megaman and Sailor Moon.

By the way, thanks for showing Dariean for what he is, simply put an $$hole. Thank You.

Update SOON, please. n_n
pichufan101 chapter 8 . 1/1/2011
Sweetness! Read my 4th episode!
pichufan101 chapter 6 . 11/28/2010
episode 2 iz out!
pichufan101 chapter 5 . 11/23/2010
hey i updated my fanfic!
Vandenbz chapter 7 . 11/18/2010
Interesting how Serena kissed Grey to make Darien finally take a hint, an indication of things to come. Amy picking up on Aeolus' element was a surprise, nice how it comforts her.