Reviews for Unorthodox Nightmares
Miharulaboulette chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Really emmotional, sweety and comfort moment...Thanks
Berkwood Court chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
KURT OH GOD.
His mom died... In bed,,, Next to him.
I can't.
I just can't.
Give me my Baby Kurt so I can cuddle him and protect him from the rest of the world because this is too much.

Still somehow perfect, though. How do you manage to take such terrible topics and make them so beautiful? Ahh.
allieisrandom chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
YOUR FURT FUCKING OWNS CANON FURT! :P SORRY FOR THE LANGUAGE BUT IT DOES, RYAN MURPHY NEEDS TO HIRE YOU TO WRITE ALL THINGS HUDMEL AND KLAINE SO THAT KLAINE DON'T HAVE TO BE STUPID AND BREAK UP POINTLESSLY (you'd never do that to us, right?)
trufflemores chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
After reading so much of your work, it seems oddly fitting to return to this piece. Kurt seems so young here, even though it's clear that he's aged from the time when he was a terrified eight-year-old. My heart aches for how much he's lost because of Mollie's premature death. I'm glad that Finn is here to comfort him even though he isn't exactly sure what he's supposed to do or if it even has an impact. The contrast between Finn's loss (his father) and Kurt's (his mother) is clear here: even though Finn can sympathize with Kurt, there is still a definite point from which Finn can only rely on what Kurt tells him to understand the full impact his mother's death had on him.

Reading the incident when Kurt finally realized that his mother was dangerously - and ultimately, fatally - ill was heart-wrenching. I can't even imagine what that night must have been like for him. Not only had both his parents abandoned him (unintentionally, and for all the right reasons, since Mollie needed the medical attention more than Kurt needed to be comforted), but he'd seen his mother finally break down. It's the siren's song of her illness: the moment when she can no longer put on a brave face and pretend that everything is normal. From there on, it's clear that things went downhill and eventually she passed away. I'm not surprised that sixteen-year-old Kurt still has nightmares about that night.

Still, as heartbreaking as this entire piece is, it's lovely. As alone as Kurt seems at the beginning, it's clear that he has an ally in Finn by the end, even if Finn still doesn't know exactly how to help Kurt. I love their brotherly relationship, and you write it marvelously well.
Ravenpan chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
If you can't tell by now, I'm kinda becoming addicted to your work, especially the brother stuff. XD i know I don't comment as often as I should, but you are awesome :)

I loved Finn being there for Kurt, once he got over his grumpy I just woke up shock, that is. Poor dear Kurt. My heart has always broken for the poor motherless boy (I was so happy when Carole came along) - Kurt has nightmares about having lost his mother. I have them about not being able to watch my kids grow up. I think I'm gonna wake my baby up from his nap for a snuggle now.
kawaii01 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Love this :D well I love all your stories I have read but... Hey!
Gleek-CRISSCOLFER chapter 1 . 2/16/2012

But i really like it ;)

~Payton86
singyourheartout287 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
OMG I CAN'T EVEN! This is so heartbreaking! :( I'm glad to see someone has FINALLY written about Kurt losing his mother, and the hurt he must feel from that. You dealt with the delicate situation beautifully. :)
mskelseylove chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
All of the Mollie creys. All of them. And Kurt is such a gpoy for me in most of these angsty I miss my mom stories. It makes it very difficult but equally as important for me to read all of them. Often.
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I'm crying. I'm seriously crying. Do you see what you've done to me? lol

So good!
aridnie chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
You should be given an award for Kurt one-shots. Kurt angst one-shots. Yeah, definitely with the angst.
Bella-Tragedia chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Not gonna lie, I cried. :(
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
:( so sad
danielizabethx chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Oh my God.

I love this brotherly love so much. :')
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I am seriously just working my way through your stories because they are all pure awesomesauce (feel free to use that. Or not. Your choice). Here is an idea: post-Silly Love Songs, Blaine realizes he likes Kurt and kisses him (sorta like the Original Song one), but Kurt gets mad and doesnt want to be the rebound boy. Blaine wants to win him over, but doesnt know how. Cue David and Wes, plus maybe Jo and Lucy. You can take it from there, but I kind of hope you can put in something about Blaine being useless at romance, cuz he totally is.

Keep writing. I love these stories with a capital 3 (and if that fails to come out, that is a heart.)