Reviews for Home Movies
Niki chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Holy crap I feel like a fool crying but I just can't help it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
That last sentence- just SOBBING...

I'm just realizing that some of my faviourite fanfictions are by you and I keep going 'oh, I liked that one!'
Hermosa Reina Beautiful Queen chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
This story... WOW. I love it _ Especially the last words:

'They sat there together in the blazing light of the living room lamps, both of them crying- the boy without a mother and the mother without a child' It really... is very touching _ I love it. It is deep and touching, and completely ties in with the story line. You write awesome stories xD
allieisrandom chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
LOL at your author's note, after reading Tumbled it's funny to me that you were surprised at yourself for writing an angsty Glee fanfiction and that you stated your new fics would "probably" be Kurt-centric.
Well, I see you'd already named Mollie from the beginning. This was perfect, it annoyed me so much in canon that Beth was barely mentioned for a whole year. Loving the Quinn and Kurt friendship fics. It's nice that we got to see what poor Kurt does after he got home from the hospital. This review doesn't do the story justice at all, I'm really incapable of not loving one of your fics.
trufflemores chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I absolutely adore the way you write Kurt. I know that I've said it before but it bears repeating: not only do you have a knack for capturing the Kurt we see on-screen, but you're able to fill in the gaps of his life off-screen beautifully. There are definite moments of vulnerability that we catch only glimpses of on the show, but you manage to transcribe them here in full, heartbreaking detail. One of the reasons I've always preferred your brand of angst to other authors is because you treat it respectfully: Kurt isn't a complete sobbing mess incapable of handling himself, but he's also not completely stoic and impassive. It's a difficult balance to strike, especially with a character as beautiful and complex as Kurt Hummel, but you've captured it here marvelously. I can see why so much of your writing revolves around him; whole novels could easily be written about someone like Kurt.

I also love how you portray the minor characters in your work: in this case, Mr. Schue and Emma at the beginning. Neither of them break character by forcing Kurt to accept help, even though it's clear that they want to. Keeping the nuances present - a desire to help without acting upon it - really adds a level of realism to the entire scene. Quinn's appearance was also very apropos: I can see her and Kurt having a wonderful friendship. Their personalities mesh well together: they both have a strong streak that, with the right touch, can be coaxed into accepting help from others, as long as it is mutually understood that it doesn't make them weak.

Another wonderfully engaging piece of yours. A delight to read.
Leighta Greenleaf chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
*struggles to wipe away all the tears* Well-written, but indescribably tragic.
Ravenpan chapter 1 . 4/16/2012

I really like your quinn/kurt friendship. it's beautiful.
bitchboughtmycookie chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
'Want to put him in my pocket and keep him forever'

I sympathise with your plight.

Gah your fanfictions just make me feel everything and gah.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I don't know what it is about your magical fanfiction. I usually never read angsty Glee fanfic because glee is supposed to make me happy. But your stories are so perfect and the character interaction so heartwarming that the bittersweet moments are just as good as the happy ones. So much love 3 Thank you!
nikigrace chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I need to stop reading your angst fic at work. People are going to start thinking I'm touched in the head.
lovebugg22 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Now i'm sad and crying :( You're such an amazing writer!
DaughterOfWolves23 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Yes, I think everyone adores Kurt. I just reach through and give him a hug whenever he cries. Or is happy. But I love the last line, it's so..sad.
iHeartPi chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I should not be spending my saturday reading your Glee fanfics when I'm supposed to be studying, but this is so perfect I don't have it in me to feel guilty. Kurt/Quinn is a friendship that's sort of neglected a lot of the time, and you just, gah. Perfection. I'm not exaggerating or ashamed to admit that I welled up at the end.
blue-peridot chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
ohmygosh. i so often forget that quinn is a MOTHER, she had a BABY, and even though she acts like the HBIC she's got to feel something sad about beth. this brought all that crashing home. and combine that with kurt so worried and scared about his dad and his own future... oh. so sad. that last line especially, it moves me.
brenstal chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
This story was so tragic, and heart-tugging. You're author's note is adorable, because now you have so many fanfiction stories about Kurt.