Reviews for Saving the Day the Claudia Way
Chinagirl18 chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Bahahahaha! I love these characters! I've never seen Sanctuary but if the actual characters are anything like these characters, I'd totally go watch it. Nice job! I want to read more, if that'll even happen! :)
Geeky Pony chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
LOL!
Misery Loves Sarah chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
Okay...this fic cracks me up. I love the sierra/amanda universe. I wish I lived there. SO much cooler than the real world. lol.
Blue Liquorice and Bookworm chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
hahaha, I love it. Yippee! I'm not the only one that the thoughts of autographs makes giddy! hahaha, keep up the good work! :)
Chocolate and Drama chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
NEEEERRD! pooh you're sooo hurt. Yeah.

I don't see why I'm reviewing this story, I'm the one who BETAS it. Meh.

stop sticking spoons in your ear. Dork.

Oh yeah COOL chappie
Fell4 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Yay! I'm reviewing! This looks like a really cool story so far! I can't wait to see where you take it! Have fun and don't let the teachers torture you TOO much!

Keep Writing,

Fell4
Mommy chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I like this - its intriguing. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it. Very true to life in your interactions!
Misery Loves Sarah chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
HAHA. I love it. Great job.
Chocolate and Drama chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
OMZ. You dedicated it to me! SQUEE! Totally... awwww you're so sweet. And scizophrenic. dont worry i am too!

LOL. That was awesome! Can't wait to see what we do to poor todd next... I'll make you update! muahahahhaha!

"Don't worry Todd. We're the good guys." Amanda spoke warmly.

"GIRLS!" Sierra shouted into Amanda's ear. "We're girls." Amanda rolled her eyes.

Well sooooorreeeeee.

"He doesn't know about the Warehouse, smarty! He thinks it's an IRS Warehouse!" Sierra reminded Amanda.

Oops. I totally thought that in real life.

Wow, this is awkward

No dip.

"Hey. Are you coming, or not?" She asked Todd. Reluctantly, Todd followed the two girls, completely unaware of what he was getting in to.

O. M. Z.

EPIC! UPDATE!

UPDATE!

UPDATE!

DON"T READ IT!

*spaaaazzzzzzz*
Blue Liquorice and Bookworm chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Hahaha, no Sierra, you are not talking to yourself, I'm sure Amanda will allways be listening, plus your faithful fanfiction followers :)

Anyway, Love the idea for the story, seriosuly hope that there will be more, and... welllllll... I LOVE IT! lol :) :D