Reviews for Teenage Dreams
alli62 chapter 14 . 3/29
What a great story! I am so glad I found it and finally got to enjoy it.

Even if I'm a little late. ;)
alli62 chapter 10 . 3/28
My stomach is sort of knotting up a bit. I feel like something yucky might happen. He's getting too clingy.

This story rocks.
alli62 chapter 6 . 3/28
The two of them seem so awkward when together. And they obviously like each other.

They need a push.
alli62 chapter 4 . 3/28
I just started this storyand I am enjoying it so much! Feel badly for this poor guy...
00redsvt chapter 14 . 3/8
This was great. Should definitely have a shit ton more reviews. Loved it.
magmom4 chapter 14 . 7/6/2014
Great story. I got scared for a minute during the last chapter. I thought he lost Bella.
dreamiedreamer chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
Ahh, they had a chance to clear the air but Edward was too insecured and self conscious to take the opportunity to clear the air. Poor guy, he was so stress out about med school. I hope he would talk to somebody soon otherwise he would have a breakdown down the road.
dreamiedreamer chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
I have a feeling that Jasper actually liked liked Bella. I like this Tanya, there was no agenda. As you grow older your outlook of life changed and your nce best friends might not hold the same outlook of life as you anymore. I totally understand what Bella was feeling.
dreamiedreamer chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
I felt for Edward, it must be disconcertig to find out that your life plan did not pan out as you expected, especially if you had set the say plan from young age like Edward did. On top of it all he still had a thing for Bella after five years.
ReluctantRomantic chapter 14 . 7/24/2013
Such an enjoyable story, with such refreshingly original aspects.

Thank you!
Zaura chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
Loved it .
GorGirl chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
I bet the night with Edward motivated Bella to change her life.
twiclare chapter 14 . 7/2/2013
Glad it all worked out, great story, thanks.
twiclare chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
I love how he reacted to finding out about the pregnancy, he immediately went for a job interview and started supporting her around the house and with the whole preparation for the birth. He may have been a bit over bearing but he truly cares and seems delighted at the whole prospect of having a baby. Need to keep reading now because of the cliffie!
twiclare chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
I'm glad he finally realised that continuing at med school just wasn't an option. Should have guessed Carlisle would look for someone to blame. I wonder what he's thinking about the pregnancy tests.