Reviews for This Didn't Happen
m0rganosity chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
THis is good but I really think it works as a one shot but then again I am rather dedicated to maintaing Rowling's story. IF you want to continue go for it. I'll still read it.
Alex11215 chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
Very cute. I like how it didn't turn into the typical forbidden romance. Well done.
FallenStar22 chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
I really liked the first chapter, and the second chapter was good as well, but I really wanted to read more of them meeting in school!xD
TEAMJakeward101 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Finally, a good story about the bathroom crying incident that has a good idea, good grammar, context, canon, and spelling.

Hell, you BETTER continue this!
TheDancerSG chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
please please please please PLEASE continue! i read this story a while back and i like to read it randomly i could of SWORN i reviewed it but it guess not! i love it!
Matchet Hatchet chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE! Do it or I will Imperio you to anyway!

(sorry-my inner fangirl came out)

I think this is a PERFECT start for a Dramione story.

DONT WASTE IT!
Shadow werewolf54 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I really like this. Its a good one shot but could also become a good story if you decided to write more about it.
Aussie Panda chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Please do at least one more chapter! I really liked it!
steffy12 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
well I don't think you HAVE to continue...It's wonderful just like that! makes quite a good one-shot to me. I really liked it!
cataloo456 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I loved it, it was short and sweet. I think it's good as a one shot but if you wanna continue it thats up to you. Write more stories soon :)