Reviews for Child's Play
MissElaineFox chapter 1 . 6/14
As I'm reading this lovely story at midnight my eyes happen to misread ""Ren-sama is the one that wanted to eat," she corrected her and Kyoko looked at Ren, then flushed. " instead I read Ren-sama is the one who wanted to eat you. Needless to say I spit put my drink and quickly reread the scene. Thankfully it was only my tired eyes being naughty. If Maria had said that then I must wonder on what kind of conversations she's eavesdropping. So far this is a wonderful story but I must stop before anything else happens.
Sasusc chapter 11 . 1/28
So cute! Love this.
Isabel Chandani chapter 11 . 1/28
hahaha loved the ending. super adorable with Maria mixing up consummate and communicate. enjoyed the story overall
ktoll9 chapter 11 . 11/24/2016
OMG! I loved it! The best! Thank You! Awesome job. 8)
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 11 . 10/10/2016
Yes she is can wait to see who catches that little girls heart..
misherukuro chapter 11 . 7/10/2016
Thanks for sharing.
Roxas fleur chapter 11 . 6/25/2016
hahahaha it was fun to read. maria is soo cute!
A Musing Brunette chapter 11 . 6/16/2016
This last chapter I about lost it at the end. lmao. Good story.
MyuPanChan chapter 11 . 6/4/2016
good story! Really good writing! I'm laughed till now! Love it!
skyeza chapter 11 . 11/7/2015
Bloody fantastic, this is totally a different take then normal but I am amazed by this brilliant story. I truly believe that this is one of my favorites, I hope you are going to continue on with this master piece. I wish you will compete this, I'm definitely interested in finding out how Lorys acts when he finds out.
1sunfun chapter 11 . 10/1/2015
Nice story.
1sunfun
Kandykornsheba chapter 11 . 6/30/2015
Omg I love this story
Devil'sAssistant chapter 11 . 5/11/2015
Oh wow. You truly are a terrific writer! With all that lovemaking, it isn't hard to imagine Kyoko being pregnant afterwards! XD Thanks again for sharing your story!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/25/2015