Reviews for Child's Play
misherukuro chapter 11 . 7/10
Thanks for sharing.
Roxas fleur chapter 11 . 6/25
hahahaha it was fun to read. maria is soo cute!
Cheshire 2313 chapter 11 . 6/16
This last chapter I about lost it at the end. lmao. Good story.
MyuPanChan chapter 11 . 6/4
good story! Really good writing! I'm laughed till now! Love it!
skyeza chapter 11 . 11/7/2015
Bloody fantastic, this is totally a different take then normal but I am amazed by this brilliant story. I truly believe that this is one of my favorites, I hope you are going to continue on with this master piece. I wish you will compete this, I'm definitely interested in finding out how Lorys acts when he finds out.
1sunfun chapter 11 . 10/1/2015
Nice story.
1sunfun
Kandykornsheba chapter 11 . 6/30/2015
Omg I love this story
Devil'sAssistant chapter 11 . 5/11/2015
Oh wow. You truly are a terrific writer! With all that lovemaking, it isn't hard to imagine Kyoko being pregnant afterwards! XD Thanks again for sharing your story!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/25/2015
Nice history ;)
cherry chan chapter 11 . 3/26/2015
looooovvvvveeeee iiitttt...soooo gooddddd...
Masi13 chapter 11 . 2/11/2015
XD I LOVE Maria XD Shes adorable and wait til Lory finds out XD
anon chapter 11 . 12/4/2014
Ahahahaha! That was a great fanfic! Thank you for sharing! I loved reading it! XDDD
anon chapter 10 . 12/4/2014
Damn, that was an amazing lemon! O_O Made me blush in the most wonderful ways! Thanks for sharing! :)
anon chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
I love Maria's innocence! "Grandfather dresses anyway he wants..." "I had this green ice cream that tasted like my toothpaste." lol Too cute! :) And I loved the "full dose of Tsuruga Ren's true smile" and the "equally blinding smile herself" bits. Learn something new everyday, sweet girl. So adorable how she is slowly registering everything. Can't wait to read more! XD
druidcity chapter 11 . 11/11/2014
So so cute. Great I loved it.