Reviews for Silent Communications
spacekitten2700 chapter 5 . 7/17/2017
is there more
Fyknfymn chapter 2 . 12/26/2015
Aphasia doesn't cause muteness. It is a disorder, often caused by brain injuries such as stroke/hemmorrage/tumour and it causes people difficulty to speak. Olivia would have the ability to say a couple of simple things. She would know what she wants to say, just can't get the words out. Just saying.
Laura3 chapter 5 . 9/2/2011
Your story SVU: It is exciting. I really appreciate and I am delighted to read this stories. Really good job! Really GREAT. I absolutely love your writings! "If only" and. I can not wait for a new chapter! PLEASE;)
redorchid23 chapter 5 . 8/17/2011
good story! update please!
Laura chapter 5 . 6/9/2011
a news chapter please! : ) I love!
Laura chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
news chapter? I hope so :)
Laura chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
sad that you not write new chapter. Very nice story, good work. I really like.
MidnightHalcyon chapter 5 . 11/16/2010
Great chapter, Eli is so cute.

I hope my donation will help find a cure.
xtscx chapter 5 . 11/16/2010
I just read this whole thing! it's really good! not what I expected at first but I'm really enjoying it! update!
ImHereandTyping chapter 5 . 11/16/2010
To cj

I think you are the one who is the F****** IDIOT here! It's obvious you have no life and get off by flaming people's stories.

I by the way LOVE this story! Great EOness! Keep going!

Have a nice day cj the F****** IDIOT! :)
Toeta95 chapter 5 . 11/16/2010
I'm sooooo happy Liv remembered Eli.

Pleasepleaseplease update soon. 33
LittleMissBensonBaby chapter 5 . 11/16/2010
LOL. Okay I'm normally one of those hated silent reader. But I just HAVE to review this story. This whole thing is so beautifully written. And I love the way you had Olivia recognize Eli and Elliot. This is also very medically correct. My mom is a doctor so I have a vast medical knowledge. I hate when I read a story and it has no medical truth to it. But this story... It's just... PERFECT. Like THEE best story I have every read! Update soon I can't wait to read more and see if Olivia's condition develops any more! :D
onf chapter 5 . 11/15/2010
Like you're innocent. You're anything but. And what's with all the freakin sex scenes? lol. Good story mi amiga.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/15/2010
I love it! It's so cute so thank you !
underc0vergirl chapter 5 . 11/15/2010
this is so good. cant wait for the next update. ]