Reviews for The Unchosen
XxNepetaRainbowAkemixX chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
That.. Was sad... But I love this game. :3
Demacry chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I personally always choose Fyuria, mostly cause Luana annoyed me and marrying the childhood friend was way to cliche :P sucks to read about her dieing though. Well writen, love the vocabulary, it actually adds to the story rather than just being big words for the sake of it.
Leonhardt chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This is very well done!

Personally, I picked Fyuria.

But anyway, this certainly captures her tsundere-ness. Very well done. Now off to read Luana's!
Gaia Bane chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Wow, that sure tugged at the heartstrings, I liked Fyuria to... Still nice angsty chapter there.
16FangsofWrath chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
Good. A bit dark, but then again when you've lost the one thing that matters its not gonna be all sunshine and bunnies.
Valvatorez chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Though I would have prefered something less depressing, that was well written and in-depth. It's definitely an interesting thought.
Windraider chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Make some more please, although Fyuria is my fav out of all the girls!
Final Heir chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
Great bit, This time I feel sorry that her final thoughts were of a man that has already passed. And playing the game is more important since you need to know what the different choices are in order to continue this story! I guess Elaine is up next.
Sekiryutei Issei Hyoudou chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
not bad I did want a more upbeat fanfic for Record of Agarest War.
A.J chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I like it so far it's really good. I just started playing Agarest War, but I love it so far! I'll still be reading your fanfiction, I'm not worried about spoilers.
Final Heir chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Good story! My aunt plays the game and I give it a go when i get the chance, but more to the point, I never really figure how the unchosen truly felt, but I think moving towards death was a little much. Good ending, but a little heart renching
Passer-by chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Hmm, nice. Although to be precise, you are the FIRST to post a pure Agarest fic. But the FIRST Agarest fic I read happened to be a cross-over with Code Geass. None the less, Hurrah for the first one! Keep up the good work!
Zero-noes chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
great story so far nice capturing of the moment...*spoilers for you* this is pretty much AU considering what really happens in game;)
IBlameRoadSuess chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Very awesome. Really captures the feel of what it would probably be like if you don't choose this girl. So far, so good, hope to see more in the future.