Reviews for Principles and Honor
Lorelei evans chapter 13 . 11/4/2012
question... is this actually completed? it feels as if there's so much left to be said and done...
beyond that, i'm thoroughly enjoying this. please continue it!
CeresMaria chapter 13 . 1/13/2012
Snape is an ass, as usual. Quidditch is coming - go Gryffindor!
elfuhbuh chapter 11 . 9/6/2011
This is a really interesting story! I really like how you've kept the Hogwarts staff believable, as so many fics tend towards OOC-ness. I like your depiction of Snape, and I look forward to reading more. I hope you update soon.
CeresMaria chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
Ah, poor girl. Glad to see that Snape is being his usual arse-hole self. Thanks for the update.
CeresMaria chapter 10 . 6/10/2011
Thanks for the update! I hope Nadia will learn more about the wizardring world (and that Lockhart will stop being annoying). So far, you have kept them in character, which is excellant. Thank you!
mollrat chapter 9 . 6/7/2011
Great story! Really sucks you in. Great job creating Nadia as a real person (background info, etc). Also Snape is written perfectly in character. He's such a grouch but i can't help it he's one of my favorite characters! Keep it up! Can't wait for another chapter and hopefully some development in Nadia and Snape's relationship.
CeresMaria chapter 8 . 4/3/2011
Ah. I'm sure that Nadia is more than capable of completing her tasks efficiently.
Saphella-Of-Midnight chapter 7 . 12/14/2010
Absolutely brilliant! I can't wait to read more. Do you have the whole plot planned out already, or are you still working on it? It's very well written, and I'm intrigued to find out what's going to happen next.
flyingcrispi chapter 7 . 12/14/2010
The plot thickens... Thank you for the new chapter, it's very much appreciated. Can't wait to know what it's all about.
ScarlettNymph chapter 6 . 11/29/2010
great chapter! I always thought that Nadia had some magic in her.. i can't wait to know what's going to happen next and see how her relationship with Snape develops :) thanks for continuing to write this story i was i afraid that you were going to stop.
Elegant Catastrophy chapter 6 . 11/28/2010
By far one of the most entertaining Harry Potter stories I've read here. I love the mystery and the fact that you don't just hand over the information no matter how badly I want you to. I enjoy being captivated by your choice of words and the knowlege and research you have put into your story.

Keep up the good work! You've given me hope for fanfiction!

Excellent writing style, it really sucks you in. Before you know it you're finished and wanting more.
vaila chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
This is a very great story! Keep on updating!I liked the slight flirting from his part not with intention to seduce her but just to get info from her - that was brilliant! Update soon!
Venric66 chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
Ooooh I like this! It's interesting... And really really good! Excellent work so far! Can't wait for future chapters! :D
ScarlettNymph chapter 4 . 10/15/2010
you wrote another chapter ! i got worried thinking that you weren’t going to finish. First of all i want to say that i love this story and the idea of it. I can't wait for the next chapter... keep up the good work you’re doing an awesome job :)
vaila chapter 4 . 10/15/2010