Reviews for Cease Fire
Dr.GG chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
You took the words out of my mouth! Blair has saved him so many times and even got him back his precious Empire, but acts like that's nothing. I wish the show would have your take on this, and let them have a civil conversation about everything, but I doubt it. Anyways, thanks for the story.
Madame Poulain chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Ahw. How I wish that this conversation happen.

I like Clemence, but I dont like Eva. Shes not for Chuck. Chuck belongs to Blair xD.

I like that they finally can speak and tell it everything.
Deleted100200300 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Thank you soooo much for writing this! Im feeling better now! Thank you :-)
Caslover chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Oh this is so beautiful! They should definitely say this things to each other because it's so true! Love your story!
Stephxcullen chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
OMG ! That's is EXACTLY what I think ! Everything Blair said ! Thank you for writing this ! It needed to be done !
iluvtodance chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Thank you for writing this. Seriously, the writers are KILLING their relationship; it hurts to watch :/ Anyways, great dialogue between the two of them! I hope you continue!
Gabi chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Amazing! I loved Blair's speech! She really needs to say these things!
Guardian Izz chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
good story.

but I just don't understand why you and people who still watchthe show WATCH it? Trying to ractify his mistakes when it's clear that the show is going in another direction and is not what it used to be. Don't deny it. This isn't the same GG and hte same quality storytelling from seson 1 or 2!

Why put yourself through that pain? This Chuck is just an empty shell of his former self who began disappearing around 2x15 in that elevator ad then since 3x01 he's been gone - disappeared during the summer entirely.

I don't know WHAT happened on the show (and please don't tell me) I don't CARE what happens, but it does pain me to see that you guys are still writing these venting stories and have doen so for a YEAR now - and still won't stop.

I feel sorry for you...
ChairLoveK chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
UGH! its frustrating how badly I want something like this to happen on the show, but I feel like it won't! I want so badly for them to have just an emotional, honest conversation. Where Blair just tells him how horribly he hurt her with Eva and if she's not horribly hurt with the whole Eva thing? Well she should be! 'Caise as a Chair fan I sure as hell am! And Chuck... ugh! I just need him to say something(s) to undo everything he's done and said in season 4 so far because I hate him for all of it and I don't want to hate him! Anyways I need to stop ranting about the show and how worried I am for Chair and tell you that I loved this! Though I feel like they kind of resolved their issues too quickly but I understand its just a short piece and we all need a little hope right about now! Great job!
epicCHAIR chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
wonderful! i loved it )
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
This was fantastic. Very well written.
JNYC chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
loved it !
QueenBee10 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Loved it
CB chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Brilliant! sad and very painful to read but very well written. I could literary feel blair's emotions. I wish Blair could confront chuck like that on the show. Tell him that he had hurt him again eventhough he promised he wouldn't do it again.

I think deserves to be called out on how horrible he is being to blair. I'm no chuck hater but i don't like his guts right now.I just wished that Blair wouldn't say that she still loves chuck easily. I want to chuck to work for her. sorry for the rant. so back to your story it was good. It's how i like the show to go down except for the last part because I want to chuck to work for blair before he deserves to be with her. I knwo blair isn't innocent in this situation but she the lesser of the two evils...hehe Great story!
SaturnineSunshine chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
yaaay. this makes me happy. yeah, this isn't going to happen. but it is awesome. and awesomeness is about to ensue in the canon SL in like three episodes. so pumped.