Reviews for Existence
MEOW-I'm-A-Dog chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
This was beautiful, I loved it. It was haunting in such a poetic way. Great job!
wolfeclipse25 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Kanda didn't call Allen a nickname... OHMYGOD!IT'S A MIRICAL! Eh-hem, sorry about that. I liked this ONE-shot a lot! Not really a Yullen or Laven fan... I prefer hurt/comfort ot friendship between Allen, Lavi, and Kanda. This was great!
InfiniteAnimeHolic chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Let's make the number of reviews 10 :D I love this story Good job :D
Zuza chan chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
So wonderful.. angsy and cute and short and well written! And has Yullen in it (even if it is just a little)...Love it!
a1y-puff chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I'm tempted to review with just "d'aaaawwwwwwww" and leave it like that. XD

but hey, you deserve more than that, though I don't really know what to say, but-just awww.

I like the style and the general atmosphere. Also the way you keep repeating that pain means being alive and bleeding is existing in various way. And the way Kanda seemed to just randomly came up to slap some sense into Allen but immediately leave without a word, that's just... Aww. XD

yeah, sorry it didn't make sense. But me likeeeey so thanks for sharing :3
mopotter17 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Ohmygod! I was squeeing with fangirlism by the end of this! So CUTE. "Tell him to go away." Kanda, I could KISS you! [okay who wouldn't but that was seriously just...incredibly adorable/funny/Kanda]

*sigh*

Another part I love love LOVED was the "You're lucky to be alive. Don't fucking do that again." in the beginning. I think I'm obsessed with the way you write Kanda's character, as well as Allen's!

The ending was great and now that I've read all the DGM fics in your gallery I am thirsting for more!

Please write more *begging* I promise to review! *puppy-dog eyes*

Just Stay HIV Positive chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I think i might love you 3. And I mean that in a totally platonic, not at all creepy way. Really. I have a boyfriend. Anyway, I love your writing style, it's so beautiful:) I started watching -man a week ago and am already caught up in the anime, although I have yet to read the manga. I'm so happy I found someone who enjoys angst and is really good at writing it! It's one of my favorite genres and you do it so well! you did a marvelous job of keeping Allen in character and I really liked the central idea (I hurt therefore i exist). Kanda seemed a little too nice for me, but like I said, I haven't read the manga yet, so I really don't know if he changes at all. Anyway, very nice story, thank you for writing this:)
Hanafurirou chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Oh...it was deep feeling... TT_TT

man...i don't know how to explain this feeling...

but...

no... ;; i'm a bit confuse. i just want to say.

thank for written!
waterlit chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
This was really quite prettily written, imo! A beautiful writing style. Good job (:
Queen Paddie chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Great job. I really liked it.
yuki-souma chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
oh dear!

it's so sweet

i think i love it,

actually

and for me it's a bit like yullen

so,

that makes me love it even more

XD