Reviews for Harry Potter and the Forgotten Friends
Type your review for this chapter here...
WhatExistsInFalling chapter 19 . 12/4/2010
loved it so much that i laughted all the way throght readin g it
Guest chapter 10 . 5/4/2007
This is a really stupid story! You keep repeating the same thing over and over again!
skittish chapter 3 . 3/26/2004
this is good:)
The Silent Violist chapter 17 . 7/29/2003
Omg, Kewlies! I was mentioned in the 16th chapter, AND I was thanked! lolol, I'm really hyper right now, so I'll go and annoy my little sister. Yep, that sounds fun. Ta Ta!

Krissy
Lynsey Potter chapter 17 . 7/26/2003
interesting...very interesting! what do y ou mean i'll have to wait and see? I can't wait! I can't see! lol. so anyways, how many chappies till they get to hogwarts?
Mici chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
It's way to much like the books. Maybe you should actually write it yourself, and not copy the books.
Lynsey Potter chapter 16 . 7/12/2003
cool! keep writing! can't wait to see what happens when harry see's riley and alezis at hogwarts...does he?
Energeezer chapter 16 . 7/11/2003
Poor Harry...
LaDiablo chapter 15 . 7/10/2003
I would just like to take the pleasure of saying:

KIKI SAN YOU SUCK! If you have problems with the author you need to discuss it OUTSIDE of the fanfiction website, Okay? Just wanted to clarify this for you: NOONE WANTS TO READ YOUR CRAP REVIEWS!

Sorry people, I couldn't find any existing Kiki Chan in the search engines. *smirks* How stupid are you to review someone like THAT?

chochang913
LaDiablo chapter 16 . 7/10/2003
OH! Going to England, you say? Meda go with you! I can't believe that she killed him... All of my future ficlets are going to be AUs just so that I can edit that particular fact out of the plot. That is, if I ever get that far in any fics. It takes me forever to update a story, probably because I don't particularly like to write beginnings. *grimaces* They're just no FUN! Anyways, the chappie was awesome, I can't wait for your update. I was kinda hoping that you'd make Snape nice, but that didn't happen. *sighs* Oh well. Update soon!

chochang913
Prongs4 chapter 16 . 7/10/2003
Yuppers! Updates are my favorites, especialy when they're made by great stories like this one! Write more soon!
Lord Master Omega chapter 7 . 7/10/2003
love it
Lena Black chapter 15 . 6/30/2003
Yeah you updated. But please conitnue, because your story is really fantastic and intersting to read. So you heard me, I want to read more from you!
Kiki San chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
Stay away from my Hells Fury! Only I can give her cheering revews! Not you! He's mine you loser at writing stories! He even said thanks to me! Not you! I'm looking for a boyfriend and he's mine! Got it buser! One more thing! You are the worst writer in the world! Thank You very much!