Reviews for I Didn't Know I Had
Jemennuie chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Short and cute, although slightly heart-breaking for Avery.
SummerW chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Lol, i had to read this one when i saw the summary: i wanted to know how Tonks could end up singing in the rain with AVERY! :D

It was sweet and cute and i can actually imagine Tonks and Avery singing and dancing in the rain together. Weird mental image there. ] And poor Avery. No body loves him. :(

My only complaints were that it was a teeny bit short (though you got a hell of a plot through so few lines :D) and there were just one or two words missing. But don't worry about that, 'cause everyone, *cough* me *cough* does that and a beta can easily get rid of those little things.

So yeah, a nice little response to two challenges. .

Summer
deadtodd chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
:P It's different but I like it.
TheDigiZoo chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Interesting Idea, i must say. you got it through the story line in so little time, and it was interesting. i liked it.
MadameCissy chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Cute. Singing in the rain is a lovely movie/musical and I like the song. I just enjoy people singing in the rain so thanks for a lovely little piece that brought a smile to my face :)
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I liked this - but Avery is a death eater right? If you're writing something AU, such as thing (He is more likely to kill her than converse with her) its better to state it at the beginning of your story and give the reader some idea why its happening :)
Ouch Charlie chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I absolutely loved it!

it was a bit confusing at times but i still enjoyed it (:
CossetteLune chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Haha, nice use of both challenges. )

I could very easily see this happen. ;) Good job, I really enjoyed this!