Reviews for Run Out Of Love
handsome-uks chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
Awesome!
KricketWilliams chapter 7 . 10/17/2010
Gah, Strauss. What a critter. I would love to see her livid face, right before she explodes. :) thanks for the beautiful story.
KricketWilliams chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
"The nurse cast an accusatory look."

We're good at that! ;)

Seriously, this was a lovely chapter. :)
persnikitty5 chapter 7 . 10/16/2010
awwwwww *tear* I freakin LOVE this story!
Garmor chapter 7 . 10/15/2010
THis was a fantastic story and thanks so much for writing for us, Sorry havent reviewed every chapter but have been printing and reading as I have an ill little boy at the moment and read when I have a spare 5 minutes... Awesome story and loved the whole concept of the story, showing how hard it can be to keep the relationship going even tho they love each other... glad they had their HEA tho...
anything-new chapter 7 . 10/15/2010
You know what happened when I read this ;)
alohareader chapter 7 . 10/14/2010
Yeah, great story! Thank you
csimesser1 chapter 7 . 10/14/2010
that was great loved it
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 7 . 10/14/2010
That was a sweet ending
MercedesBlakeney chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
um morgan and garcia BETTER stay together if they're having a baby! derek morgan would never shirk his responsibilities!
Harleyzgirl chapter 7 . 10/14/2010
I knew it. I knew it had to be Strauss's apartment.

Lovely HEA ending.

Thank you so much for sharing it all with us.
PinkAngel17 chapter 7 . 10/14/2010
Awww! That was so sweet and cute! A perfect ending to an absolutely great story! :)
onetreefan chapter 7 . 10/14/2010
awww so good great ending
Kimd33 chapter 7 . 10/14/2010
Great ending. I love happy every after.
emzypemzy chapter 7 . 10/14/2010
That, mon ami, was fan-tastic. Certainly was a huge, big, loved up HEA *HAPPY SIGH*; and not just HEA but HEA with a baby, no, sorry, THREE M/G kids, grandkids, retirement and FOREVERs. Love, love, love!

I maaaaay have shuddered at just WHAT Strauss wanted in return...in fact I did...*shudders* annnnnd again...oh gawd.

Brilliant story mon ami; absolutely heartbreaking to start but this HEA was filled with wuvable wuvage wuv...wuved it :P