Reviews for Getaway
Ang R chapter 6 . 10/10/2016
I like that both Tasha & Kozik want to go to Charming to help their friends. I like this FF series that you've created. I'm hoping that it does stick to canon with Kozik dying.
Ang R chapter 5 . 10/10/2016
I like that Kozik think the ladies from Charming would be good for Tasha. I feel like it's someone coming from SAMCRO coming to talk about the arrest.
Ang R chapter 4 . 10/10/2016
I like how he's telling her that she's it for him, that they're meant for each other. I'm glad she said yes.
Ang R chapter 3 . 10/10/2016
Kozik scared me! His anger came on so quick!

I had a feeling her hesitation was her fear of not having kids. I like that Kozik proposed.
Ang R chapter 2 . 10/10/2016
I like the honesty in this chapter!
Ang R chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
I like the idea of them having some time alone away from the club. I hope they can move forward.

Where's the prequel Sparks that's mentioned in the other story? I can't seem to find it.
HGRHfan35 chapter 6 . 1/21/2014
Loved this one, too. Like I said... Not enough Koz stories around. ;)
MagsWrites chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
Great story!
MulishaMaiden chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
I love the Koz/Tasha series you have going.

I would love to see another sequel. You write them so well, and you tie it all in with show very well.

I would really like to see what you did if you write a full on story that was longer than six chapters for the third season. That could be a lot of fun :) Heck it's fan fic, and you can definately tamper with the fourth season's Koz/Tasha series must continute. Koz doesn't get enough recognition on here.

-Brittany
lederra chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Good chapter and start to this story
tanilc chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
amazing story. thanks.
Superdani4Ever chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I love Koz!

and this series is great!
Jessiquie chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
I really liked the way you did confine this to the cabin; it was quite well done. And I loved the way you tied it in with the whole kidnapping plot line/season two final, the glimpses of the well known story line from a different perspective was refreshing :) Oh, and by the way, I was so shocked when I watched the episode that this was set in and Half sack died - and even more so with everything that happened in the first ep of season three at his funeral.

I'm so intirgued by Kozik's character and storyline. I so con't work him out, especially his part with Tig. The dog thing? I don't get it. And since his part in the series isn't too much, I'm so glad you wrote these stories centered around him, and thus I'd so read a sequel or a number of them :)

Still loving the characterisation of Tash and her relationship with Koz. Theres just something so real, and vulnerable there. Fantastic job.
katbrown88 chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
I loved this story!

So glad it was just a Prospect and nothing serious. I like seeing how Abel's kidnapping effects others, not just Jax, Tara, and Gemma.

Hope you continue with more!
Bad Company chapter 6 . 12/3/2010
First off, so sorry I've been MIA and havn't reviewed! But I'm all caught up with this now. Sad it's over, but I agree that this fic was best left in the cabin - a nice, tidy package of a story that way.

I love this. I love seeing Koz as a character with hopes, doubts, fears (like they all are) and not just a villian to pit against Tig. I love the quiet, detailed moments between Koz and Tasha...they are so obviously in love without it ever feeling smushy. My fave part of the end here was the flashback and her mini breakdown. There is so much trauma and baggage with this life she's stepped in to, so I love that it's her choice to stay with him, but the sacrifice is apparent. And it was really cool to glimpse the news of the S2 finale from other characters' perspectives. The ripple effect through the rest of the charters was something we didn't have time for on the show, but I would have loved to see.

Tasha is a great character - very real. I will of course be interested in a sequeal:)