Reviews for Sympathy in C Minor
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 7/25
It's brilliant for Neal to say he experienced less injuries as a criminal than he has since he joined White Collar. Peter needs to believe that. Neal is the disposable tool in his belt that can get hurt to close the case. Their back and forth exchange was very well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Just for future reference, the anklet wouldnt need to comeoff fir a chest xray. Also, if a bone is "cracked", "fractured", or "broken it all means the same thing: it's broken. There are "incomplete fractures", but that too is considered a broken bone.
sparxx chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
İ am falling for you. :D it was sooooo damn fun and adooorable. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Great story, I really liked it :)
(P.s. (again) that doctor who fic you wrote was fabulous *hint hint wink cheesy smile*)
ScintillatingAntoinette chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Very nice!
sherlockfic chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This was great! I loved it!

"...Neal said, all smiles as he buttoned up his shirt. He wasn't able to tuck it in, which he tried very hard not to look unhappy about" was PERFECTION!
AngelwithHorn18 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
OMG! Really I love you writing! Peter was so worried about Neal! So cute.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Lovely blend of H/C and humor
Aliko Kinav chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I loved this as well. I think I am a fan of your white collar fanfiction ;)

Awesome work!

Keep writing ;)
Post U Later chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Ouch! That Bruise Sounds Horrible! & We All Know That Peter Cares About Neal. XD Great Story!
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Nice.

Though I would settle for Neal really broke his ribs. That would be awesome angst!
nice disguise chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Aw, that was lovely. Great banter and both of them very IC.
LadyNiko chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Yay! I don't know how I missed this originally but yay! Yay for well written White Collar fic and yay again for it being by one of my fave authors out here. :)

Very good interaction between Neal and Peter here - I could just see them having this conversation and the tag at the end is priceless. Totally like Neal to keep Peter guessing and only feed him tidbits about his personal past.

I hope to read more WC stuff from you in the future! :)
Jonesyfu chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Very nice! I love the back and forth between the two - characteristic and funny with smooth trasitions between inner thoughts and verbal interactions. Thanks!
WindStar chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Perfect ending to an adorable story, truly!