Reviews for I'm Not Who I Think I Am
Friend chapter 4 . 5/12
Oh my...I am certainly not crying
Jurudo chapter 27 . 7/18/2015
I read this a long time ago and never got around to reviewing so I really have to now and honestly, this is one of my favourite fanfictions and not just of the death note fandom but out of all the fanfictions. This was a beautiful and heart breaking story that had me freaking out and in tears, I am so happy they got a happy ending cause after everything that these boys have been through, they deserve it! Really this story was beautiful and it was amazing to read, thank you so much for writing it!
angelotaku99a99taioAZ chapter 10 . 5/10/2015
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Guest chapter 27 . 4/28/2015
This was literally the best story I have read on or any other fanfiction site since I started reading fanfiction, and I'm not joking at all. It was so beautiful in the descriptive elements, when Light was suffering I was suffering, when Light was in love I was in love, when Light was triumphant I was triumphant. The pacing was incredible, enough to keep me up until 1:27 AM reading it. The way you were able to completely lose me at parts, and I had no clue what was happening, yet you did it so flawlessly that it seemed intentional, I could only keep reading, hungry for more, desperate to figure out what was happening. The visuals, I'm a visual person, I normally read doujinshi, but your descriptive skill was so flawless it was as if I could see every second happening right before my eyes. I tried to put my device down and sleep, but I couldn't this story captivated my mind until I finished it! It starts in a place we cam see and goes to a place we can imagine, twisting into a wonderful, beautifully cruel vine of story, that you must climb to the top.

I'm begging you, please, PLEASE do not let this talent go to waist. You were MADE for being an author, and I don't know what I'd do if 't for writers lile you. With my support, I urge you to write a book, because you are a genius writer. How was it that you completely got rid of Light Yagami, Kira, and L from the anime Death Note, and changed them into Light, Kira, and Lawliet from the fanfiction by Lexi-Sama? It was absolutely beautiful, thank you for enlighteninh me with this fantastic story.
Kat8615 chapter 27 . 9/17/2014
Graaaaaaaaaaaah, I can't, even. Ooooooooooooooooh, the feels. You are so freakin' amazing Lexi-Chan, I can't even.
Kat8615 chapter 19 . 9/17/2014
Oh, drat. There has to be a happy ending, there has to!
DracyGiuliana chapter 27 . 8/5/2014
Wow, this was one brilliant fanfiction! I'm literally stunned at how good this is! I mean, I have no idea what it is like to have dissociative identity disorder and I don't know anyone who does but I think you portrayed it quite realistically. And if not realistically then at least vividly. I loved this, this was interesting. Truly interesting fanfics are rare and I love them! So good job! :)
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 13 . 2/3/2013
I cannot go through this pain. Accuse me of being Kira, if you wish to, but I cannot go through this pain. Not again. I remember I have read this, or something similar; even if I cannot see my review here.
I know fire which melts your skin, I know dark smoke which rises from within, I remember the sound of blazing sirens, I wish not the pain of fire on anybody.
I prefer the night, the cold starlight, the white blizzard, even if it freezes me into darkness.
Good day, good night, and good luck, L, Light, Raito, Ryuuzaki, Watari.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
So consume me Kira, kill me, make me fade away. That's all L needs anyway, he doesn't need me. He needs the killer, for he is the detective. Just another game of cat and mouse.
L wants to defeat Kira, and then Light will be free and alive.
Good day, good night, and good luck, L, Light, Watari.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
I hope I haven't read it before... Because it would be boring if I had read all interesting Death Note fanfiction already.
He had won again, today was one of his days, he controlled the mind while I controlled the body.
If you control the body, you can kill yourself... Right?
Pain, pain, pain, yet again...
Akira-Yuki8 chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Ummm... I'm sort-of worried for Light Here. Your last sentence, "That was the day that I lost everything to Kira, he took over, and I've never been able to find myself again, in the end it was all because of that simply gothic letter. L." implies that Light is... gone, as in for good? Your not serious are you? Well, I hope not. However, seeing that I have a completed story here, I might as well shut up and keep reading! (_;) Haha, Fantastic work, and I'll finish this story up! KEY
LNFRARADIANT chapter 23 . 9/27/2012
a "Bad Site?"
Nahhhh...Though there are some...odd...stories on here... ;)
I like your story so far, I'm in the middle of Death Note for the first time, and I am LOVING it with all its L-weird-ness. XD
I think your story fits the relationship between Light and Kira quite well, taking into account how little I know of the series.
Keep up the gruesome work!
lacime chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
love it :)
Guest chapter 27 . 8/1/2012
Gorgeous story, one of My faves. Very interesting plot. Hey, I was wondering could you tell Me whhat two charcters are on your profile icon at the moment? The one with two guys, and it says 'Waiting for Me.' Can not read the smaller letters. My email is If you could tell Me, I would so appreciate it, because the pic is adorable. Well, the guys are. The pic itself is kinda dark, but, I like that! Again, lovely fic.
dfghsrtfxgbsytxdfgv chapter 27 . 6/17/2012
Oh my god, I LOVED your story! I loved how you dealt with all the darkness but could still manage to give it a happy ending. Also, there's an awesome flow to he story and your writing has a great ring to it. The fluffy ending was an adorable touch afer all Light an L went through. The best Death Note fanfiction I have EVER read! Though I must accept that due to the lenght of the story I didn't want to read it at first but I'm so glad I finally did!

Anyway, just wanted to say you're awesome.

Love,