Reviews for Blond Ponytail
PattinsonsDiscoStickIsMine chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
WELL I DISGREE WITH JASPER HE IS GAY IN MY BOOK IF HE FUCK EDWARD IN THE ASS AND JURKED HIM OFF WHATS NEXT A BLOW JOB THAT IS GAY. AND I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT IT 'S KIND OF A TURN ON TO AND I'M NOT GAY BUT READING THIS STUFF DOES THINGS TO ME SO YEA I LIKE YOUR STORY.
sunystone chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
shower sex...total win! fabulous story!
sunystone chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
I love how Edward blushes :) Jasper cumming? That was fuckhot.
sunystone chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Edward was being obvious with all that eye-fucking he was doing ;)Good thing Jasper found him in the bathroom :D
Leona Bowman chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
That was awesome.. I vote for you on fan fic Awards. I saw your story and read a few lines and picked you for the award. I hope you get it. you did a awesome job. It was total funny and hot.. I'm not homsexual. but I do like to read a good story once it awhile. A :)Leona
Leona Bowman chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I 'm not to much in to read storys about Edward and Jasper. but this good. awesome writing.
chocolatelovergirl chapter 3 . 3/4/2011
go on, go on, you know you wanna knock out another chappy!

i floved this, twas awesome and i want/need more, wheres e's first time receiving?

please?

preaty please?

with edwards cherry on top?

xx
chocolatelovergirl chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
loved it

i do love a cocky jasper

xx
chocolatelovergirl chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
loved it

x
kgq chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
Very cool story loved every minute of it it was funny and smart, Jasper was the bomb and poor Edward didnt know if he was coming or going so to speak, as for Jacob well nice surprise...
jasam19 chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
LOVE it! Soooooooooooo HOT! Really wish you would continue it. Absolutely LOVE your writing this and Uncomfortable are just AWESOME! Thank you for sharing.
jasam19 chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
LOVE it! SO HOT! Thank you.
jasam19 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
LOVE it! VERY HOT! Thank you.
MissNikita chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
OMG the end made me giggle, too funny, but its a shame you ended it here, would love to find out how it proceeds and how the team reacts when they find out and about Jake coming out.
MissNikita chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Windows are steamed up, that was extremely hot, I love your slash
233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »