Reviews for Haunted Hearts
I just wanted to say that is this one of the best stories I've ever read. I was looking for ghost stories one night, getting ready for a camping trip when I came across this beauty. Long story short, thanks for keeping me up for two nights straight, afraid to fall asleep! I know life gets in the way, but it would be great if you were to continue or maybe give someone else permission to continue it for you. This is just an exciting story and it would be sad to see it never finished. Anyways, keep up writing whether it's on here or not. You have genuine talent.
zakbaganslover123456789 chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
I want to know what happens next
deadlady45 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Uppppdaaaate please! Ive been waiting forever for an update.
Christine-Grace123 chapter 16 . 12/26/2011
Please Please Keep writing? Its amazing
deadlady45 chapter 16 . 11/10/2011
YOU NEED TO WRITE ANOTHER CHAPER ASAP! It helps me get through the work day! I have been reading this story while im on my cig breaks behind work! I need more so I dont have to suffer anymore T.T! Plus it keeps me sane from my 1 year old, my dog and my fiance...Im the only estrogen in the house...poor me. Anyway my son is crying so I have to go and leave this review. Please write more soon! I need to know what happens to Hannah and Zak!
RobinW chapter 16 . 9/29/2011
I have read this story 4 or 5 times and I love it! It's the best story I have found on ANY fanfiction site, and I'm BEGGING you to continue! I can't take the suspense!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/27/2011
Awesome story! PLEASE finish it. I'm dying to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/14/2011
Update I like this story
Saint Macmanus chapter 16 . 3/7/2011
Y U NO UPDATE! D8 update soon please you left me in suspense for to long D:
IVY 3 chapter 16 . 3/1/2011
UPDATE SOON! THIS IS SUCH AN AMAZING FANFIC!
TeamZAK89 chapter 16 . 2/21/2011
Omgosh I loved it! I couldn't stop reading it! When is the next update? Can't wait!
Kat chapter 16 . 2/21/2011
ohmygoodness! This is the best Ghost Adventures fanfiction I have ever read. Pretty please update soon! It's so good!
LadySix chapter 16 . 2/20/2011
Wow!

Amazing story!

Awesome to see how their relationship has gone since the beginning too. :)

Keep it up! :D
sydney chapter 16 . 2/10/2011
This is seriously the best Ghost Adventures fanfiction out there. Please Please Please update soon! oh gosh (:
Elena.GAC.13 chapter 16 . 1/30/2011
This story is great i love it, please keep going.

Elena