Reviews for I, Kere4sky: Prodigies and Empires
Guest chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
"reviewers who can't spell but fervently point out my "bad grammer"."
dare we point out that spelling and grammar are NOT the same
and that you, once again, did NOT use the spell-checker?

" but at least make sure you don't make the same mistake you're criticizing me of"
really annoying is it not?
The Colonel 382 chapter 40 . 5/2/2012
Okay now that I have picked my jaw up off the floor.

That's the only thing that I can think of saying.

And this:

"I am warning you all only once," Kristoffer's voice boomed into the shocked silence. "Run."

I don't think that in ALL the years that I have played Kris in Mechwarrior, continued his story in Battletech games or just thought up ideas for him just for fun could I EVER have come up with a line that shows his determination and drive so perfectly.

And just so you know Kris has been in existence as a character of mine since 1990.

This chapter was simply AWESOME...
The Colonel 382 chapter 38 . 3/10/2012
Another great chapter you guys.

And a great set up for the final party. Can't wait to read it. :)
The Colonel 382 chapter 37 . 2/23/2012

That is all I can say about this chapter, that and Kris is VERY lucky that the Fafnir was not the twin Heavy Gauss Variant. ;)

Thank you very much for this chapter Rogue.
The Colonel 382 chapter 36 . 2/3/2012
Another great chapter guys!

I love the cat and mouse style of fighting.

:) Can't wait to see more.
Xandre chapter 36 . 1/22/2012
Ulquiorra, that Atlas was a lot scarier than even I thought it would be. Though the version I've settled on, the Flamers are in the other arm, makes it easier to track an enemy. Either way, I pity the fool that has to face that thing one on one, regardless of where the flamers are...
The Colonel 382 chapter 35 . 1/3/2012
And thus dies the traitor!

A fitting end to a turn coat and closure for Chilali.

Another wonderful chapter guys!
The Colonel 382 chapter 33 . 12/16/2011
Thank you for giving my long time characters their immortality.

It was an amazing job and read.
The Colonel 382 chapter 34 . 12/16/2011
Another amazing chapter!

And the naval combat was absolutely the best that I have ever read!

Keep 'em coming guys!
The Colonel 382 chapter 30 . 11/2/2011
Another wonderful and well written chapter guys!

The depth of the characters that have been added to the story is amazing!
The Colonel 382 chapter 29 . 10/6/2011
Another great chapter!

I always love the interaction that there is between Evee and Parker. And Tiger's vindication and choice was written absolutely wonderfully. He is becoming one of my favorite characters in this series.
stonegnome1 chapter 29 . 10/6/2011
According to the 3058 tech manual page 115 the 55 ton bushmaster has two five racks with one ton of missles, an old style AC10 with one ton of ammo and two machine guns with one ton of armor. No medium lasers. It is of course possible yours has been modified. The nine tons of armor is ferro-fibrous but hardly remarkable. As constituted it is a high intensity machine able to use all weapons but with VERY limited endurance. At a minimum the AC10 should be replaced with an AC10-x and a second ton of ammo or a PPC. Naturally if the PPC option is used four additional double heat sinks should be added. I look forward to your version there are many possiblities.
The Colonel 382 chapter 28 . 9/23/2011
Another great chapter guys!

Really had me going on this one.
The Colonel 382 chapter 27 . 9/7/2011
Another great chapter you guys!

I have loved the progression from defensive to offensive actions!

Can't wait for the next one!
stonegnome1 chapter 27 . 9/7/2011
I am sorry to admit I do not review as often as I should. Relatively few write in this genre and they should be encouraged to do so.

I will only observe that Rocher should catch it for taking so much damage and encouraged to gang up on mechs. You are commonly better off reducing the number of operational enemies. One on one battles are all well for Kurita and clan

honor but they make for long battles and excess battle damage.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »