Reviews for Semper Fi
Yorushike chapter 1 . 6/15
Hi,
very interesting beginning, I'm looking forward to the next chapters, just one little hint though. Landstuhl is close to Frankfurt which has one of Europes largest airports, while the airport of Colonge-Bonn is a rather small one where only very rarely international plains land. Though there are a few international flights as well, chances are pretty small that there would be a fitting, direct flight available very quickly. That's just a small thing though, nothing major. Also how do they know Aldi of all things during their first time in Germany? That's a discounter which is generally located a bit outside of town...
Greetings Yorushike
Nicolene B chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
Loved it!
HunterChic1807 chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
I've read all the Semper Fi stories you've made so far, and I just have to ask. WHEN ARE YOU DOING MORE? I liked the idea of Dean joining the Marines like his dad and, though I was sorry he had to lose a hand, I still liked the way it went. He really deserves a family, and so does Sam. Will Jess and Sam have children? I mean-I'm a Dean's girl myself but I'd really love to know how it all goes from there. The latest is Dean's child's birth right? What happens next?
CommChatter chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Glad they got rid of Azazel. I have an almost-boyfriend that joined the too long ago, so this story hits home for me. Awesome job.
Zophiel chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
So, yes, making may way through your writing . . . you must be my good twin with better writing skills. Because in addition to yesterday's St.-Bernard-Geekout, we can now add "Squeee-over-pomotion-of-favorite-Mil-Charity" to the list. . . I've been a supporter (mostly through CFC) of Soldier's Angels since. . . hm, well, years. I'd first heard of them through, jeez, either Blackfive or Ace o' Spades HQ . . . And I always try to take part in the yearly Valour-IT blog-a-thon-thingy . . . for Team Army, of course, since they sign my paycheck, lol.

Anyway, thank you for being an awesome author of awesome stories! Ha! Can't wait to read more!
RD chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
I really love the idea of this 'verse or AU (whatever you might like to call it). It's great. A very enjoyable read- believable and enjoyable characterisations, lovely mix of dialogue & exposition...

I'd love to read more or similar if you ever do tread that path again D

Good Job!
My1SweetObsession chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Actually it is up to the Marine if he would lke to have meat tags it si not mandatory, I have a son who is in the Marines and has served 4 times over in Iraq and Afgh. I asked him about the meat tags before he left and he told me it was up to an individual it is also stated on various websites as well...but yes meat tags are true. This is a great story, although I am a big Dean girl and was sorry to see him lose a hand.
Monday the 14th chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
I really like this fic. It was almost like a movie, I guess, that could come out for the Supernatural universe. Didn't quite feel like an episode to me.

But I really liked it! I'm only sorry that Cas couldn't grow Dean's hand back.

Thank you for sharing your story with us!
NamedForTheWind chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Whoo~! I love the idea of Dean in the Marines! Coming from a long USMC/Naval line, army and air force recruitment of the sons of a marine just never sat right with me. Thank you, thank you, thank you for a well-written fic for this idea!
BranchSuper chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
Great story! An AU where the events that precipitated the apocalypse were prevented from happening by Cas' time line changing intervention - good idea. I notice that even the timeline from whence he came was an AU as well, where Dean storms off to join the marines. These AUs could bear further examination... Nice work.
twotoe chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
Interesting take on shifting events. Doesn't quite feel done though in the sense even with the yellow eyed demon gone, there are still plenty of big bads out there. Would love to see the boys returning to hunting in the good way, not in the end of the world vengeful way that always got them in trouble. Like that Jess is learning about guns. Any chance that pf an epilogue where Cas could come out from undercover enough now to heal Dean, or Gabriel heal Dean-as it isn't as if he mostly doesn't do as he pleases Just hate leaving Dean as he is I guess.
Jas-TheMaddTexan chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
Awesome! it's totally obvious that you're a Texan. Personally I buy my kolaches in LaGrange or make them myself. I think the Winchesters should team up with a cuandero, but they ain't been in our state since season one.
AuntMo chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
This was a great short story. Can always count on you to create a wonderful AU!