Reviews for Headache
Lots of misspelling but other wise very good
Linneagb chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
You should make a new line everytime someone says something. Apart from that its really good, And soooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuute
Neshomeleh chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I know, it's been a long time since you wrote this story, well it really isn't a story... The conversations sound like two kids were talking and the writing is horrible, I think you could write much better and hope you have written more after this one and did improve well, I'd give you a second chance:)
casey26334 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Aww that's adorable! Good job
Kristen chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I really like the storyline but the punctuation was really bad. I would have enjoyed your story so much more if I wasn't thinking 'no need for a comma' or 'needs a speech mark there and there' or 'why is there a capitol letter there?'.
ObnoxiousSpontaneousCombustion chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Difficult to read cuz of the dialogue but still really really really good!
Mojo817 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Where is the punctuation in this story? Question marks, periods and so on?

It really impedes with reading your story.

Really, at one point you even stop putting quotation marks.

As for the actual content, it sometimes is hard to tell what's going on, even without the punctuation, and sometimes the characters sound... off. (but that's uncommon. That just takes practice.)

Reading it aloud won't help you proofread this...

Don't give up your day job. Good lord.
Vermilion Skies chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Interesting start. I love this couple and I hope Mitch will be alright.

There are a few punctuation/grammar errors, but that can be easily fixed. (Ie: Start a new paragraph whenever someone new is talking).
iwritefiction chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I love Modern Family, and I think Mitchell and Cam are cute, as was the idea for this story. But like I said on your story Talk to me Alex, you need to elaborate more. This story was a little unfocused and a little hard to understand due to the constant under usage of quotation marks and paragraph breaks. Those weren't the only grammatical mistakes, so I think you should probably have someone proof - read and edit your work prior to posting it.

As for the plot itself, I think that Mitchell and Cam would have to have planned a little vacation away from home in order for Claire to take Lily for the week and for Mitchell to want to hide the fact that he wasn't feeling well. Mitchell probably would have admitted to having a migraine if they had a whole week ahead seeing as how he's off and they don't even have to take care of Lily.
CCMay31 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I love Cam and Mitchell! and I love the plot.

BUT Your punction and sentence structure need work. I'd try to say the story out loud before you post it or have a friend reread it.

Looking forward to more!.